“Good atmosphere and wood oven pizza” 3 of 5 bubbles

Bayside Brewing Co
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Erieau
Cuisines: Canadian, Brew Pub
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Brewery Since 2012, Bayside Brewing Co. has been brewing premium craft beer while reinvesting in our local village of Erieau, as well as the wider municipality of Chatham-Kent. Our business has been completely driven by customer demand, and we aim to uphold that relationship by working to create outstanding beer and make it available as far and wide as possible. The BrewPub The BrewPub serves wood-fired pizzas, sandwiches and burgers, and entrees that can all be paired with beer brewed next door in The Brewery. The BrewPub offers indoor seating as well as a patio overlooking scenic Rondeau Bay.
“Good atmosphere and wood oven pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

We ate there on many occasions in summer 2013. We had wood oven pizza which is good. The outdoor patio is great and good on warm summer nights. I hope the restaurant keeps using fresh ingredients as this will help it stay busy . I would recommend take out pizza advertised for the summer time visiting families .

• Visited July 2013

Great Malvern, United Kingdom
“Relaxing Afternoon On The Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely sunny afternoon sipping cocktails and eating gorgeous food at this place last month. We were fortunate with the weather so sat out on the large decking out back over looking the bay. Perfect location!
We were on holiday from England and we have to say that this place was one of the highlights of our trip to the Chatham Kent area.
Even my British husband loved the beer which he usually refuses to drink while in Canada. This was good hoppy beer. Real beer!
The owner and staff were also very welcoming and attentive. We can't wait to go back.
Thank you for such a lovely afternoon Bayside Brewing Co. The Hudson Family as well as The Passien's

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank jennifer h
london ontario
“Great location and food is terrific”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had a great lunch on the patio overlooking the water on a warm, sunny day. Restaurant has a wood fire stove to make pizzas, which are really good...and big! The staff were friendly and the service quick, which was important since I did not have lots of time. I would go back.

1 Thank terryzavitz
Chatham, Canada
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had great hopes for this venue when it first opened. I believe this was my fourth visit. Firstly, it took four phone calls to get a reservation which is a long story in itself. We took our granddaughter with us who ordered from the children's menu - a pizza. She found it had too much garlic. My hubby and I shared the crab cakes for an appetizer which were quite good but were not hot enough. Hubby had the burger which he said was okay. I ordered the one piece fish and chips. Their French fries are excellent. The fish was cooked but the batter was mushy and should have been cooked longer. Long Pond Lager beer will probably keep folks coming back - it's excellent and my hubby had his growler refilled while there. I think we will give Bayside a pass for awhile until we start to hear the food has improved.

Naicam, Canada
“Great food and atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were taken their by family local to the area on the Labour Day long-weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. I tried the chicken wings (pterodactyl wings as my brother-in-law calls them) and they were great. My husband had the pulled pork sandwich and it was also very tasty and a large portion. The others ordered the cheese bread, the bread and dips platter, and the chicken dinner. Everything was very tasty and served quickly. We also tried a couple of their beers and enjoyed them very much. Service was great and the atmosphere was just what you want on a beautiful summer afternoon on he last day of the last long-weekend of summer. Sitting by the water eating good food and enjoying a cold beer with family. Great time and a wonderful memory.