All reviewshill afbauto repairsnow basinindoor poolbest westernshot tubexercise roomfitness centerwafflesconvenient locationa great place to stayrecommend this hotelsalt lake citycontinental breakfastdefinitely stay here againnice propertyeasy access
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Everything was pleasant. The lobby was clean. The rooms and breakfast area was neat and clean. Breakfast was delicious and satisfying. Parking was a headache. We were driving a truck and it was horrible trying to find a spot big enough to park and backing out took forever. Other than that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2017

One of the nicest hotels my husband and I have stayed at lately. Everything was clean, modern, and nicely decorated and the price was very reasonable. The staff were helpful and courteous. And the Breakfast was wonderful. It was really a pleasant surprise when we went down to breakfast and saw real plates and silverware instead of paper and plastic. Also, the food was fresh and very nicely presented with many items to choose from. We will definitely stay here again if we are traveling in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2017

My stay was for 3 nights. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. I found staff to be friendly and helpful. They asked if I needed anything? I requested two bottles of water in the refrigerator and when I arrived that evening after work, they were there. It was so nice to have access to good water. I enjoyed the hot breakfast and internet was easy to access. With the design of the room I could mix business and pleasure in that I was able to work and also watch TV.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Located at intersection of Hwy 89 & 87. Clean, friendly staff, well maintained, hot and cold breakfast options (eggs, sausage, potatoes, juices, milk, fruit, waffles, cereal, yogurt parfait), quiet. Free wifi w/good speed. Indoor pool & jaccuzi. Fitness room is a bit small, but adequate - weight rack, bike, elliptical machine, treadmill, TV. Business center w/printer.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

When we travel like many others we look for combinations of quality for price and this hotel has it. Our room was big, clean, nice size bathroom and comfortable bed all for a very good price.
Best Westerns have become our go to hotels. Priced reasonably and clean. Our main requirements, glad they have come back to what I remember as a kids when my folks stayed at Best Westerns.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple