We stayed with Angela and Mike for 2 nights, 17th – 18th August. A couple of months before we were due to stay at the B & B, I phone Angela and explained to her that the Bride to be was going to be staying at the B & B the night before her wedding. Angela and Mike were so accommodating and let us turn their B & B in to a hairdressers / beauty parlour the morning of the wedding. They let us have free reign of the first floor, which helped with the amount of people that were involved. We had people coming and going all morning, including the photographer, Brides Parents and family, hairdressers and beauticians. They made the stress of the wedding morning, so much easier to deal with. We can’t thank them enough.
I highly recommend this B & B, and would definitely stay here again. There are no cons to this place, only pros. Please see list below:
• Mike and Angela are welcoming and can’t do enough for you
• The B&B is very clean and well looked after
• Ideal location for visits to Shafetsbury and Tisbury
• On site parking
• Walking distance to St Mary’s Church, local shop and Memorial Hall
• Good choice of breakfast, from full English to eggs Benedict. Very tasty and sets you up for a long day
• As we were leaving the B & B, Mike and Angela advised us on a different route home to avoid the traffic. As it was a very hot day, it made our journey home much easier.
I would like to say thank you to Angela and Mike for making out stay in Motcombe comfortable, stress free and relaxing. Also for accommodating all our needs, you helped us so much on the wedding morning, especially all the chaos that comes with a wedding.
Stacey and Richard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only bed and breakfast. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Little Corner Bed & Breakfast Motcombe, Dorset, England