we had a week half board. The hotel was lovely but very hilly with lots of steps. The bedroom was a bit tired looking and the settee needed a good scrub but it was cleaned everyday and replenished with fresh soft towels. The bed and pillows were comfy. It was cold on occasions. One of the best things about this hotel is the food and restaurant. We could choose three courses from an alacarte menu, and everything we had was delicious and well presented. The breakfasts were plentiful and could easily fill you up for the day. The staff in the restaurant were all charming apart from one who lowered the tone a bit, this was commented on by other guests too. He was selective who he spoke to, a bit sarcastic and tried to laugh afterwards to appear charming, He let it down really. But generally, we would definitely go again, excellent value for money- book through mercury direct who were cheaper than the brochures and we couldnt fault them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent sea and forest view near the Bellapais monastery Bellapais Monastery Village is a luxury hotel which is located in a quiet position in the foothills of the Five Finger mountain range. It stands close to Bellapais Abbey and commands panoramic views of Kyrenia town, the new harbour and surrounding countryside. Kyrenia itself is approximately 3 km. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with GoNorthCyprus, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Bellapais Monastery Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellapais Monastery Village Hotel Bellapais
- Bellapais Monastery Village Kyrenia
- Bellapais Monastery Village Hotel Kyrenia