We had a hotel room not a villa and i have to say it was spot on all round. The room was a good size with every thing that we needed for a comfortable stay. The bathroom with a shower was very clean and well supplied with toiletries and nice white towels. There was tea/coffee making facilities and a well stocked fridge. The beds were comfortable with good quality bedding. There was a large balcony that would be nice if it wasn't raining!! Slippers were provided. We had the evening meal, you chose off a menu. There was a very good slection for all three courses and every thing was done to perfection. The staff were very nice and the dining room was spotless. In the morning we had breakfast, again we were very happy with every thing. All the staff were nice, but i have to mention Mustava the maintance man who went out of his way to make sure every thing was ok for us.We would not hesitate to use this hotel again, it's one of the best that we have stayed in while in the north of Cyprus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent sea and forest view near the Bellapais monastery Bellapais Monastery Village is a luxury hotel which is located in a quiet position in the foothills of the Five Finger mountain range. It stands close to Bellapais Abbey and commands panoramic views of Kyrenia town, the new harbour and surrounding countryside. Kyrenia itself is approximately 3 km. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, GoNorthCyprus, HRS and Agoda so you can book your Bellapais Monastery Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellapais Monastery Village Hotel Bellapais
- Bellapais Monastery Village Kyrenia
- Bellapais Monastery Village Hotel Kyrenia