“Absolutely wonderful”
Review of Majahuitas Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Majahuitas
Majahuitas Resort
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed January 18, 2005

My boyfriend and I just returned from 4 days at Majahuitas and had the most wonderful experience. The staff was fantastic and went out of their way to make our time at Majahuitas a truly exceptional experience. The food was quite good and the cook was very kind about catering to our food preferences (which I am confident was quite a challenge!). Our accomodations were lovely and romantic- we loved returning "home" from dinner each evening to our candlelit room. Will definitely return in the future!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Reno, NV
Reviewed January 2, 2005

My husband and I visited in May 2004 for four nights...Not enough time...Peaceful, laid back, and muy romantica! I felt like a toddler....Sit down to a wonderful breakfast that was made by someone else...toddle off to the water to play...sit down to a delicious lunch made by someone else....toddle off to nap...wake up, play, eat dinner and toddle off to bed. Perfectly safe and content knowing that someone else is taking care of everything. Went into town one day and could only think about returning to my perfect slice of heaven Majahuitas. The food was terrific, the rooms were clean and pretty, with no windows, just big open spaces. No air conditioning, I get overheated easily and got very overheated in town, but never once at Majahuitas. It is like something you see on a postcard or calendar, just lovely. You get a real bang for your buck...the food is that good.
Looking forward to going back maybe this spring...I know I should really visit some other places, but....the place is magical.

6 Thank tym2liv4me
Also consider these accommodations in or near Majahuitas
Hotel Lagunita
Hotel Lagunita
#2 of 4 in Yelapa
Hotelito Mio
Hotelito Mio
#1 of 1 in Cabo Corrientes
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & ...
#14 of 123 in Puerto Vallarta
Hotel Mousai
Hotel Mousai
#4 of 123 in Puerto Vallarta
Costa Sur Resort & Spa
Costa Sur Resort & Spa
#38 of 123 in Puerto Vallarta
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites ...
#11 of 123 in Puerto Vallarta

Been to Majahuitas Resort? Share your experiences!