“Lots of variety”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

As a family we enjoyed dining on this Saturday night. Lots of variety and plenty of food. Good prompt service. We love having a wide choice of desserts. There was live entertainment (a singer) at one end but at the other end, so this was not at all intrusive. We had a great time but at around $64 per adult, it seems very expensive considering that the food is not really high-class. We were there from 6pm to 8pm and it was not full. Nice place for informal family dining. Value for money is the only killer, I'm prepared to pay extra for buffet but it seems a bit steep. Note that only water and tea/coffee are included in this price.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have been to Jettys for Breakfast before and the food is always lovely and fresh, plenty of choice of fresh fruit and yogurts, the cooked breakfast was really nice and they will fry you eggs to order, very nice blueberry croissants and muffins too, for the price of$26.00 on the weekend you cannot go wrong.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The range of food was good, but for the price the tables are small and decor outdated. Staff were also hard to find for plate collection and drinks.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Just had tea at Jettys Restaurant and to my surprise the Roast Beef was Rotten. It was foul tasting and smelt bad. Called the waitress over informed her that their beef they were serving was off. She went and notified the manager and chef who smartly took the beef of the buffet and replaced with another. Then came back to my table and nformed me what they had done and apologized. As I could not continue to eat myself and husband went to counter to sort payment out for our meal which I honestly thought they would at least give me a free meal due to the fact that I had put rotten beef on my plate and in my mouth but to my surprise the waitress asked me to make payment of $111.00 I told her that I am the one the received Rotten Beef and I am not willing to pay for my meal but will pay for my husband as he did have a few plates but did not have any beef... Her reply was No that they can not give free meals even if I received rotten beef which she said that when she took the beef into the chef and manager they found nothing wrong with it.... So after asking to speak to the manager I was offered a 10% discount which I refused then other manager was informed and I was offered a 12 year old meal price which was $26.95 which I took as these managers were not budging on offering anything less. Long story short don't bother going to Jetty's Restaurant in Hillary's as this Restaurant has extremely bad management and food... So Beware you have been warned. Total charged was $86.95 for 2 meals and 1 jug of orange

3  Thank Claire M
Reviewed December 15, 2013

In an all you can eat I am normally concerned that the food is always mediocre but there are some some lovely dishes in particular the prawns. Not the sort of place I would go with a girl friend for a quiet meal but with a large party it is great fun.

If you are going for dinner - don't have breakfast or lunch beforehand !