“I guess if voyage is full I may eat here again”
Review of White Salt

White Salt
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Sorrento
Cuisines: European, Contemporary, Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Situated overlooking the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean, White Salt has been pleasing its diners since opening in 2005 and is now established as one of the premier dining venues along the beautiful coast.Be it coffee, cake, lunch, dinner ,breakfast or just a drink we welcome everyone to our cafe and bar. Why not pop in for a drink whilst watching the sunset over the ocean. We also cater for functions and are the ideal wedding venue, intimate and on the beach
“I guess if voyage is full I may eat here again”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The view is great,service ok, food ok for a restaurant in the northern suburbs.
Breakfast is average they need to see why next door is packed to the rafters need to raise the bar and offer a better selection and quality, if you can't get in next door it's not bad better than the marina restaurants .

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Cantfind1

Port Kennedy WA
“What service?”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I read the reviews for "White Salt" prior to our trip to the Quality Resort for the weekend, it sounded lovely so thought that we would eat dinner there unfortunately the waiter changed our minds :-( I thought he must have been having a bad afternoon but really, after being there an hour I felt that all of the staff could do with a personality make over! Honestly not one of them smiled. Hey guys I also work with the public and love it, I suggest you move on if you don’t.

We went during "Happy Hour" which was a joke! My partner was "told Off" for going into the dinning section for a little look (really we are in our mid 50's what did the young man think my partner was going to do, especially as I was sitting in the bar area?
The set up is really nice and the food........well, we would have tried it if the staff were happy had made us feel welcome. Went to the pizza place next door she greeted us with a huge smile and welcomed us in!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Linsim
Perth, Australia
“Great food overlooking the sunset”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We visited the restaurant early evening to watch the sunset with friends whilst enjoying a refreshing beer. We were then seated for dinner which was very well presented (tasting plate to share) followed by mains. The service was very good with my lamb loin exceptional. This restaurant is very popular with locals so a booking is recommended for dinner.

• Visited February 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

A great location and very tasty food. Staff were friendly and helpful. Madi gave us great suggestions about what to see and do while in Perth. We had a wonderful meal really tasty the kids meals were good too.

“Consistently better”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

WA is known for poor service levels generally, and sadly, it's deserved. This place, however is consistently good, so we keep returning. The food is always good and the service well above average. Great location too!

• Visited December 2012