“A lovely hotel in the middle of everything!”

Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kutahya
Tucson AZ
“A lovely hotel in the middle of everything!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We usually prefer to stay in smaller, boutique-style hotels, but every once in a while it is lovely to stay in a Hilton. This is definitely the case in Kutahya. The hotel is easy to find, right along the main street, with simple and ample parking underneath. The hotel is directly connected to restaurants and a huge Migros, so you never have to leave the complex if you don't want to. The rooms are comfortable, quiet and stylish, with lovely bedding and a marvelous bathroom. The public areas are immense and beautifully decorated. Additionally, they have that wonderful facility called a self-service washer and dryer, which makes things very easy for road-weary travelers. The staff was efficient and pleasant; the food in the restaurant is fine. The next time we are in the area, we will definitely include the Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya on our itinerary.

Room Tip: The second floor is their non-smoking floor; if this is an issue for you, as it is for us, make sure...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HappytrailsTucsonAZ
Nihat U, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

It is our goal to provide our guests with professional and friendly service. We appreciate your taking the time to provide your valuable feedback for your stay, as it is instrumental in helping us improve our facilities and identify those areas where we can improve.

Hilton Garden Inn Kütahya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Pleasant design, helpful staff, good modern rooms. Would stay again. One glitch, internet access vis wifi in the rooms is tricky to establish. Ask for guidance at reception and save yourself some hassle.

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Dear Sir,

I also sorry about the internet acces problem so it was occur sometime up the general city network.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This is second time I stayed in this hotel. It is great central location. Clean, good breakfast, clean rooms and a big comfortable bed.
My room had a problem with the key lock system and as i left for breakfast i left my belongings in the room. It would not open again. The management had to call engineers and it took them till 3 pm to fix the problem. The manager was very apologetic and booked me a room in Hilton Garden inn Konya for a complementary stay.
I dont think I expected him to do more although it delayed my journey and we arrived late in Konya and missed on the Firin Kebab for which I really travelled all the way.
If in Konya, Go for Firin Kebab. It is the best of all Turkish foods. And you don't get it ANYWHERE else !!! Whole of Turkey.

Room Tip: Book via internet before you arrive. Although I just appeared it was still very good value for money...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Nihat U, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
Dear Sir,

First and foremost it was a pleasure to welcome you to the Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya, as well as to the Hilton Garden Inn Konya. It is our goal to provide our guests with professional and friendly service. We appreciate your taking the time to provide your valuable feedback for your last stay, as it is instrumental in helping us improve our facilities and identify those areas where we can improve. I really am sorry about what you went through but I hope we made it up to you. Hilton Garden Inn is one of the 10 brands operating under Hilton International. It has been designed to provide Hilton quality and service with an affordable price. Once again we would like to thank you for selecting our hotel and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you at the Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya in the nearest future.

Madrid
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Started with problems right away, they took my reservation in person but then they couldn't give me a room for more than an hour because they had technical issues with their system. Also they wanted to charge 25% more than what was advertised on the web plus parking, so finally, and because I had to wait for the room anyway, I requested for them to set aside the reservation and did the booking online, getting the advertised price and free parking.

Bathtub had issues with the drains, a pity because I was looking forward to it, but in general the room was very nice, and the bed was really comfortable. So, recommended to spend the night, but make sure to book online before arrival and check the room before taking it.

Room Tip: Make sure to book online before arrival and check the room before taking it.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Sir_Alzhaimer
AbdurrahmanKutahya, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya, responded to this review, December 29, 2011
Dear Sir,

First off all, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to staying and apologise in advance for any doubt created from our side.

We do not charge car park fee, it is free of charge for hotel guests. I think there was a misunderstanding.
May I learn your name and staying dates for investigation and replying you?

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have stayed only one night in Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya during my Turkey Trip. I have booked with Ebookers as they had the best offer that time. I booked wrong type of the room (restrictive rate), but hotel reservations was very helpful and changed to King bed. This was one night stop on the way south and I actually didn't want to leave my room.

Hotel is located very centrally in Kutahya and provides underground parking free of charge. Close to all shops and restaurants.

Check-in was quick, efficient and absolutely hassle-free. No unnecessary questions, procedures or services. I'd love to have that in other hotels.

My room (#223) was perfect. Spacious, fresh, modern and spotless clean. Honestly I enjoyed staying there a lot. My King bed was just stunning - soooo comfortable - can I take it home??? Room was equipped with quiet air condition / heating system, flat screen TV, mini fridge (could be refilled for a fee - great idea), phones, alarm clock, safety deposit box and large wardrobes. You do not need anything more in your room. Good lighting helps you to enjoy this friendly environment. Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access was easy to start and with constant connection.
I loved bathroom and shower. Good quality toiletries are provided, as well as fresh, fluffy white towels.
I really liked that when you left the room, heating system wasn't switched off. It was really pleasant when I came back in the evening (it was cold outside) and my room was warm and inviting.

I mentioned earlier, that hotel staff was very helpful. I experienced that all the time. Professional, with natural smile and always ready to help. When I asked for some stuff from first aid kit, I got it in few seconds. All information about nearby pharmacies was given as well. Thank you for that.

Check-out again was quick and efficient. My Hilton Honours points allocated few days after.

I think this was one of the biggest surprises during my trip to Turkey - I stayed in 9 different hotels and Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya was one of the best ones. Definitely the best value for money and service provided. I wish to have more of these hotels in Europe. That was really pleasant stay and definitely I will be back when in Kutahya. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
AbdurrahmanKutahya, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya, responded to this review, December 19, 2011
Dear Sir,

First and foremost it was a pleasure to welcome you to the Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya. It is our goal to provide our guests with professional and friendly service. We value the time you have taken to complete our guest questionnaire.

Please be assured that your positive comments have been directed to the related Department Heads. We appreciate your taking the time to provide your valuable feedback at very well known site(Trip Advisor) for your last stay, as it is instrumental in helping us improve our facilities and identify those areas where we can improve.

By the way, let me remind, there are 5 Hilton Garden Inn Hotels in Turkey. Kutahya, Konya, Sanliurfa, Mardin and Istanbul Golden Horn.

Thank you very much once again for the name of all our team members, for selecting our hotel and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you at the Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya in the nearest future.

Yours Sincerely,
antalya
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay for 2 nights in mid-October and wish to support the excellent comments already made by our fellow reviewers here. An indoor pool would have been a fantastic extra but the best thing was, that it was a lovely place to relax after a long journey in difficult road and weather conditions at this time of year in Turkey. We cannot praise the staff, including senior management, who were all visible during our stay doing their jobs professionally and efficiently. Security throughout the hotel was excellent as was the under-hotel parking. Thank you all....

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
atoprak, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your valuable and vey nice comments about our hotel and team members.
As Hilton team members, our goal is to provide good service to our guests during their stay. It is our duty and mission.
Thank you very much once again, for selecting our hotel and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you at the Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya in the nearest future.

Kind regards,
Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya
Kavala
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We booked the Hotel through Agoda and a perfect watering hole enroute midway from Istanbul to Pamukkale. Huge King Size Bed - great restaurant and bar - free parking in the enclosed garage. Free access to the exercise room and Business Center. The added bonus is shopping down the highway for Kutahya porcelain and ceramic tiles at the outlets - half that of Istanbul prices.

Room Tip: Ask for the No Smoking Floor
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
atoprak, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya, responded to this review, October 4, 2011
Dear Sir,

Please be assured that your positive comments have been shared with our Department Heads. We appreciate your taking the time to provide your valuable and nice feedback for your last stay, as it is instrumental in helping us improve our facilities and identify those areas where we can improve.

Yours Sincerely,
HGI Kutahya
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kutahya
Gulumser Hatun Termal Otel & Spa
#15 of 20 in Afyonkarahisar
Ozdemir Thermal Otel
Ozdemir Thermal Otel
#5 of 11 in Karahayit

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Kutahya? Share your experiences!