“Unique vegetarian and healthy food experience”

Organic & Vegetarian Cafe Atl
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed April 13, 2017

If you are looking for faux meat vegetarian food, then you won't be satisfied here. ATL only provides healthy food organic vegetarian foods.

I'll begin with the soup which was good, and then the main dish is actually rather bland which is fine for me. Their chocolate cake was not sweet but still tastes great.

Its a pity that the menu was limited and only set menu were available, however their food were cooked to perfection, and their service was taking so long.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank linsony

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

We were really exciting to find this cafe as it's pretty hard to find vegetarian food in Japan. My partner and I both had the vegan quiche, which is a small serving, but delicious. I then had the curry which was also delicious. It all felt very healthy and had a sort of home cooked meal feeling about it which is a really nice change when you're on holidays.
The staff were lovely and the coffee here is much better than most places in Japan.

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank 879laurelf
Reviewed August 6, 2016

The ATL Cafe used to be a must stop for me as a traveling vegan, but the last two times I've been disappointed, with this last time probably being the last time I go back there.

The service was incredibly slow. The owners are very nice, however on this evening the woman had a friend there and they were chatting nonstop, as she was preparing our food at a snail's pace. It was so frustrating to watch.

The portions have always been modest here, and the price high in relation to portion size, but since I'm so happy to find a nice vegan eatery with tasty food, I accepted it. Not anymore. The same bagel or risotto options were on the menu as the past 2 or 3 years. It just made me feel that they've become complacent. They should either lower their prices, increase portions, and/or expand the menu.Or perhaps they just want to be a cafe and not a restaurant. Also, the food quality has gone down. The risotto, which I've had several times since it seems to always be one of the two choices, was watery and not exciting at all.

On another bummer note, they used to offer vegan hot cocoa. Not anymore. Why? It's so simple to have on hand. Cocoa, soy milk. That's about it.

Since there are so many other wonderful vegan options now in Osaka, it pains me to say this, but I don't think I'll be returning to ATL and I'll also stop recommending it to my traveling vegan friends.

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank UpgradeMeNow
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Came here for a meal . They offer set meal which includes entree, meal and drink. A little pricey but well worth it . Homely feel and the couple are lovely . Serving delicious vegan food we were not disappointed .

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank brissycouple13
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

It was very mellow and calm space as good food. I went for a dinner with my friend. I loved blue ginger tea and chocolate cakes!

Date of visit: May 2016