Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Prestigia.com
1,367 results
All reviews hear the music hotel room bell desk the bus your luggage sherwood park disneyland bears tokyo trundle convenience mickey stroller fastpass partner narita
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This hotel has a wow factor the moment you set your eyes on the building.Once you step inside the room, there will be another 'wow' waiting for you. My parents who are in their early 70s are so smitten with the beauty of their room. My family room is so large that can fit 5 of us comfortably. My kids went crazy with the decor of the room. I love the toiletries, the curtain, the wallpaper and the pyjamas the hotel provides.Simply out of the world! The hotel may be expensive but it is a once in a lifetime experience that should not be missed! Worth every cent!

Date of stay: June 2012
8  Thank norhaiza h
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Hotel is nice, room is big and clean. Service is excellent although not all staffs can speak english well. We stayed 3 nites and were given free disney resort line ticket, advantage of going in to disneyland park 15 minutes before its officially open. we enjoy staying in the hotel very much and would recommend to others who comes to enjoy both tokyo disneyland and disneysea.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank wira66
Reviewed May 22, 2012

What more can be said? Our kids love this place!

Room is VERY big and clean. Great restaurants in the hotel. Very friendly staffs that take good care of us during our stay. Even making arrangement to book a van taxi to haul us to our next hotel when we checked out.

Best place to stay if you want to spend your time in Tokyo Disneyland, period.

Date of stay: December 2011
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank PJONG
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I have never payed over AU$400 for one night in a hotel before, but bit the bullet as my partner and I wanted the "full" Disney experience. We are very glad that we did.

It was the easiest part of our two week stay in Japan, as we were able to check in our luggage at the Welcome Centre upon arrival and explore the parks immediately. We were offered multi-park passes that allowed excellent flexibility for seeing what we wanted when we wanted to. We were given 2-day Disney rail passes as part of the experience which made it much easier for us to get around. There was a friendly staff member at every step of the way and despite the language barrier it was so easy to understand what was going on. They even arranged our airport transfer with absolute ease. We were very impressed with the service here.

The lobby is incredibly opulent! We spent a little bit of time waiting for airport transfers etc. here, and the mundane task was rendered magical just because of the surrounds.

The rooms were spacious and quiet and furnished tastefully without being overcrowded with "things". It was fun spotting the unique Disney touches! A big comfortable bed was very welcome at the end of the day, as was a deep bath and a good hot shower in the very lovely bathroom. Towels and toiletries were laid on thick, and I always felt like I had an excess of items of comfort. The toilet was separate which was a luxury after 2 weeks of smaller mid-range Japanese hotels.

We had a view of the entrance to Disneyland, which was beautiful to see lit up at night. It was so convenient to be able to pop over to the hotel room when the night got cooler to grab my coat and scarf. So incredibly handy and worth paying to avoid the hassle. Little touches such as English newspapers and staff answering the phone in English were a lovely behind-the-scenes surprise - we can only assume that they kept this information on file from the time of our booking or from check-in, and referred to it constantly to make sure our stay was as hassle-free and comfortable as possible. It did not go unnoticed.

The only disappointment was our room service breakfast in the morning. Despite being prompt with service time and being served by a very friendly English-speaking staff member, the meal was very unimpressive for 4,400 yen per person. We ended up with small portions of soggy food. There was a fair bit of variety and we didn't go hungry, I'll admit, but it was an incredibly underwhelming dining experience. There wasn't even that Disney flair in the presentation that we had come to expect, especially at this price. It felt like Disney missed a really great opportunity here. We thought that there might be a little surprise like pancakes in the shape of Mickey's ears or some other magical little treat, but alas. No magic in this meal.

Save your money and buy some cheap delicious snacks to stuff into your pockets from their in-hotel convenience store. It's called Alice's Gift Shop (or something like that - please forgive my memory here) and it's on your left as you descend the stairs to leave the hotel and go to the station or Disneyland itself. They have a wide range of filling items such as onigiri and the like. I'm a vegetarian and there are no substantial vegetarian options to be found inside the theme parks themselves, so being able to prepare for this oversight was the only way to get through the day and keep my energy up without overfilling solely on sugar! Thank goodness I found this shop and the staff very kindly directed me toward the vegetarian options for onigiri.

A tip for vegetarians: I was able to speak enough Japanese to let the shop staff know what I was after, but I'm not sure how well you would fare if you only spoke English. So, if you are a fellow vego, get out that phrase book in advance so that you are able to ask for what you want. It will make your experience infinitely easier as English-speaking staff are generally only limited to those in the face-to-face hotel customer service roles, but not necessarily those in retail outlets. Be sure you're able to communicate what you do and do not eat specifically, as the concept of vegetarianism in Japan is not very well understood.

Here's a sneaky tip - there are very lax bag checks as you enter the park, where they make sure you aren't bringing in dangerous items or food (technically you are not allowed to bring external food into the theme parks). However, they don't check your pockets. Fill those pockets with healthy snacks, guys - you will not regret it! It's a long day in the parks, so having a snack handy that isn't sugar-laden is more welcome than you could possibly imagine.

Our sleep was very comfortable, and the room was completely silent. No noise from other guests or from the outside world. Bliss.

Overall I am very pleased that we shelled out the extra cash to stay here. It was such a trouble-free experience, and a great way to end our trip. All fun, no stress! That's where the true value lay in choosing this hotel.

Room tip: Book in advance! These rooms sell out months ahead of time. Be prepared and do your research ahead of time. Also, the website is very difficult to navigate and/or understand. Spend a good deal of time checking your options and reviewing your booking before confirming, or you may get an experience that does not meet your expectations.
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
8  Thank Pseudee
Reviewed April 5, 2012

all i can say is that the rooms were awesome. service is incredible. and the whole ambience is amazing. its walking distance to disneyland. literally just infront of the hotel. the monorail to disney sea is free of charge when staying at this hotel. otherwise its 250 yen. we were vegetarians and there were no restaurant serving vegetarian food but they made an effort to get room service to serve us vegetarian food.
all amenities in the room were ample and replaced everyday. rooms were huge. bathroom was huge... we also had a foot massage whereby the masseuse came to the room. it was good to have a nice massage after all the walking in disneyland and sea. if u are goin to disneyland, this place is a must stay... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: March 2012