2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 11/07/21
Booking.com$71
CheapTickets$55
eDreams$71
All reviews convenience store narita airport excellent location venus fort provide free shuttle small fridge around noon an upgrade shopping area extra bed shower gel pleasant stay tokyo bay the nearest train station bottled water twin room palette town
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I recently stayed here for 2 nights whilst attending a conference at the convention centre. The airport bus goes directly to the hotel, although I had a 1.5hr wait at the airport for the bus to turn up (they do not travel as frequently to this area as they do to the city). The journey took just over an hour.

I arrived at the hotel at 11am, which was too early to check-in but they offered to keep my bags if I wanted to go out; which I did. The hotel is an easy 2 minute walk to the nearest metro station, which can have you in the centre of Tokyo in under 30 minutes. It is also only 3 stops to DiverCity - which is a great place to shop and eat because there isn't much else to do around the hotel.

When I returned at 3pm my room was ready and I was checked in promptly. I was given a room with two queen beds. The room was generous by Tokyo standards and the beds were very comfy. The only problem I had was with the pillows, which were very hard and not at all comfortable for me. I loved the fact everything was provided in the room - a sleepshirt, leather slippers, all bathroom amenities (toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, razor, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel), a foot massager (most welcome after a day walking around) and free internet (which was fast and reliable).

There is a convenience store on the 2nd floor - which is more like a mini supermarket than the usual hotel stores - and that sold everything you could possibly want.

I can't comment on the restaurants as I did not eat there, but they were always busy and I guess that is a good sign.

If I was attending a convention here again this would certainly be my first choice. However, if I had business in Tokyo I would probably stay closer to the city.

Room tip: There are no views in any direction, and the place is silent, so no rooms are better!
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Julie A
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband is on a business trip and we stayed here. We booked it at booking.com at an affordable price. Check-in/out is very smooth. They do speak english. This is a good place to stay and very affordable. There are 3 train stations nearby and very accessible to city. This is also near to Daiba, just one ride via train. The room is very small, but who needs a big room if you plan to go site seeing all day! They clean the room everyday. There's an internet but you have to pay for it. The internet is fast. The bathroom is complete with amenities: hair dryer, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, cotton buds, soap, shampoo, conditioner, disposable shaver. There's a lawson store at the 2nd floor. You can buy noodles, packed lunch, breads, drinks, sushi, maki at an affordable price plus it's delicious!

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Lizie30
Reviewed June 23, 2012

In one of those rare moments of WFTness, we were suddenly going to Tokyo, like, tomorrow! While running through the house with laundry baskets, the wife found this hotel and booked it.

What a gem!!

Our room was not spacious, but it did have a foot massager! lol After a day of plodding around Comiket, it was a welcome addition! The two beds were fine, the room was clean, well appointed and while yes, I DID have to draw Fuji on the window to improve the view, you simply can NOT beat the location for Big Site.

There is a convenience store in the hotel (if I remember correctly, it was a Lawson) which was wonderful for the late night jetlag munchies.

The lobby was not pretty, and there was no one to carry our luggage to our rooms (something I apparently have come to expect in Tokyo!) The other major draw back, when Comiket was over and we still had a week to shopping to do, is that you're out in Odaiba, i.e. about 40+ minutes from Tokyo. If we could have moved to our usual haunt, the Metropolitan in Ikebukuro, I would have gone in a heat beat. As it was, we got used to the several trains needed to get us anywhere we wanted to shop.

All in all, I would totally stay here again for an event at Big Site. It's amazing to roll out of bed and not have an hour train ride to get there.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2012

So far this is the best Tokyo hotel I've stayed at. It's in an extremely clean and quiet business area with malls, restaurants of all kinds, amusement and a 5-10 minute walk to two subway lines. I was in a Standard Room on the 8th floor with a nice view. This is a major business area, so there are a lot of business workers Monday-Friday during office hours, but after hours it is very quiet and not a lot of people. There is a Lawson's convenience store in the hotel, very convenient for easy to get food, water and snacks (etc.). There is a lot to see and do close to the hotel (maybe not the most exciting things for many) but it's also a short subway/metro ride to downtown Tokyo -- maybe 20-40 minutes depending on what line you take. There are several restaurants, but I mostly ate at the buffet one, big buffet for a good price with excellent food. The staff spoke good enough English and were very polite. My floor was quiet and room always cleaned perfectly. They also have a bus to take you to Narita, for a fee. One side note: I had to put in July 2011 as my travel date (forgot till now to put in a review), but actually I was there during the 2011 earthquake/tsunami - in my room - and the surrounding area was not affected at all. Everything looked and stood as if nothing happened, clearly this entire area is newly built (a friend told me everything was built within the past 10-15 years) so it is all up to earthquake code and very safe. I didn't know the extent of the quake until we were allowed to return to my room and turn on the TV. If/when I return to Tokyo this is without question where I will stay. I truly enjoyed my time here. Thank you.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Great staff, clean rooms, and an excellent location. Anytime I had a question the answe was YES. A gentleman by the name of Yuya made me feel at home even when I was traveling abroad. A true home away from home in Japan!

Date of stay: January 2012