Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $105.60
More Info
from $107.20
More Info
All reviews food tour halal food highly recommend this tour amazing experience sushi harajuku muslim informative information guide culture visitors shopping street tokyo
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend this tour for all the visitors who are in love with cultures and experiences as I’ve seen , learned so much things I wouldn’t know from internet or guide book .
We had an excellent night in Harajuku learning , exploring and trying different foods

Date of experience: January 2019
YAMAMURA M, Guest Relations Manager at Washoku Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Hello there!
Thank you so much for following us on one of the best places in Japan and recommend The Washoku Club. We take you on more than a food tour, we take you on an unforgettable experience!
You are always welcome.

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Washoku Club Tour with Adam was the best thing we did in Tokyo because he knows all the streets of Tokyo and he's a great guide for foodies. He introduced us with great Japanese foods that everyone should taste and also he did these in very traditional and special places to also understand the atmosphere and lifestyles of Japanese people. We tasted many yummy Japanese food. Additionally Adam is very experienced about Tokyo lifestyles , he showed us all the faces of Tokyo . Please do yourself a favor and communicate with Adam when you visit Japan. He's the best .

Date of experience: December 2018

Thank you so much for your review, you are very polite.
It is a pleasure for us taking you all through the different tours prepared for you. Remember; we take you on more than a food tour, we take you on an unforgettable experience! Tokyo is waiting for you.

Regards!

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

The guide was really friendly and bring me to restaurants where is Halal and still get the the real taste of Tokyo's cuisine. He also bring me places to shop where most japanese do their shopping and introduce to me Japanese culture and nightlife..Iwas very fun and informative too...

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

It was not just a food tour. It was an immersive and rich cultural experience. Every meal i ate I got to know the history and the culture behind it. It made me dig deeper in the Japanese food culture. From sushi to takoyaky and more, I ate until I was full and also I tried a Japanese dessert. Overall I got the value for the money i paid. in my opinion it's absolutely worthy experience. My tour was in Shibuya. I got to know the story behind every street and small alley in the area, and we did not eat from random restaurant but they choose the best and the most traditional restaurants in the area so the joy and my dopamine level was absolutely high. Thanks for the amazing experience. I really recommend this amazing food trip to everyone.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

A good agent to accompany muslim trip. Will help you find halal food, pray room, reviews, and many others.

Date of experience: October 2018
YAMAMURA M, Manager at Washoku Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear Giffari
Thanks for Taking the time to review Washoku Club

Washoku Club city & Food tours are so happy to serve everyone
we are so glad you liked our services and we look forward to see you again in Japan

Best Regrads