Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $105.60
More Info
from $107.20
More Info
All reviews food tour halal food highly recommend this tour amazing experience sushi harajuku muslim informative information guide culture visitors shopping street tokyo
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

The guide was really friendly and bring me to restaurants where is Halal and still get the the real taste of Tokyo's cuisine. He also bring me places to shop where most japanese do their shopping and introduce to me Japanese culture and nightlife..Iwas very fun and informative too...

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

It was not just a food tour. It was an immersive and rich cultural experience. Every meal i ate I got to know the history and the culture behind it. It made me dig deeper in the Japanese food culture. From sushi to takoyaky and more, I ate until I was full and also I tried a Japanese dessert. Overall I got the value for the money i paid. in my opinion it's absolutely worthy experience. My tour was in Shibuya. I got to know the story behind every street and small alley in the area, and we did not eat from random restaurant but they choose the best and the most traditional restaurants in the area so the joy and my dopamine level was absolutely high. Thanks for the amazing experience. I really recommend this amazing food trip to everyone.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

A good agent to accompany muslim trip. Will help you find halal food, pray room, reviews, and many others.

Date of experience: October 2018
YAMAMURA M, Manager at Washoku Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear Giffari
Thanks for Taking the time to review Washoku Club

Washoku Club city & Food tours are so happy to serve everyone
we are so glad you liked our services and we look forward to see you again in Japan

Best Regrads
Washoku club

Reviewed October 7, 2018

I joined the Harajuku food experience and loved the wagyu and sushi, in particular. Our guide Tomoda was superfriendly and knowledgeable about the local culture. It was a real learning experience as well as a great taste of Japan. At the end it was cool to go shopping in Harajuku. If you’re interested experiencing Japanese food I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: September 2018

Dear Yaesukita

Thanks for taking the time to review washoku club city & food tours

we are glad that you loved our tours and we would love to see you again
in other different tours and experiences, maybe next time is Ikebukuro :)

Best Regards
Washoku Club

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Adam was attentive and nice, great personality but seemed a little nervous. Tour as a whole was good. Highlights were the standing sushi stop and takoyaki stop. Both had great freshness and quality ingredients. You should make the ramen/soba a regular stop, with less focus on the bad gyoza. We didn't manage to do a yakitori, but that should be a definite stop inclusion. I liked the custard stuffed dessert, but that should be at the end with more time for visitors to explore and shop. As a foodie, I would have also liked more background of each stop with personal details of the chef/owner to enhance the experience. You should also balance the food volume a bit more, focus on quality of a few. Stops rather than too many stops with more volume. 7/10 stars.

Date of experience: September 2018

Dear Rerun

Thanks for taking the time to review us.
Thanks for your feedback and valuable suggestions.
thanks for the great pictures you took and send us during the tour.
we've worked so hard to develop our tour quality and now.
the tour is much different.
we would love to see you again in Japan.

best regards