“Best Bakery in Tokyo”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Yoyogi
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Having visited Tokyo for several times and finally got a chance to try 365 days - learnt that it is very famous from TV shows, instagram and magazines.

When we arrived, we saw a long queue and waited for around 20 minutes to get in. There are various types of breads - all look pretty and delicious. We bought some breads and a sandwich, also two cups of coffee and went to Yoyogi Park nearby to have a small picnic. The breads taste delicious and I highly recommend you to try its sandwich, I have never tried a cold sandwich as tasty as the one made from 365 Days.

It is a must-visit bakery in Tokyo if you love breads.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Everything you would want in a bakery. Best red bean pastry I've ever had. Everyone was super sweet and friendly. You can eat at the counter with coffee or take to go.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Love the red bean bun and curry bun. Very soft and light!
No Q early in the morning. Best for breakfast!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2017

During my stay in Tokyo I stayed very close to 365. It was an extra treat for me to have this bakery just around the corner. They sell a lot of different delicious bread and other treats. If only I would have such a bakery around the corner where I live.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Our friends recommend for us to try the buns and pastry from 365 Day. There was a queue (but not too bad). We got in and was wow by the many offering in comparison to the size of the store. The buns we got are Super yummy. Some are very Sofy and fluffy, some are chewy. The red beans ones are just right not too sweet! Our friends got the chocolate bun and pistachio one which they say are Super delicious too! Highly recommend to drop by regardless of the queue if you are near by.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to 365 Days? Share your experiences!