“Delicious, adorable, classy, sleek”
Review of 365 Days

365 Days
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Yoyogi
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Everything you would want in a bakery. Best red bean pastry I've ever had. Everyone was super sweet and friendly. You can eat at the counter with coffee or take to go.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Love the red bean bun and curry bun. Very soft and light!
No Q early in the morning. Best for breakfast!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2017

During my stay in Tokyo I stayed very close to 365. It was an extra treat for me to have this bakery just around the corner. They sell a lot of different delicious bread and other treats. If only I would have such a bakery around the corner where I live.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Our friends recommend for us to try the buns and pastry from 365 Day. There was a queue (but not too bad). We got in and was wow by the many offering in comparison to the size of the store. The buns we got are Super yummy. Some are very Sofy and fluffy, some are chewy. The red beans ones are just right not too sweet! Our friends got the chocolate bun and pistachio one which they say are Super delicious too! Highly recommend to drop by regardless of the queue if you are near by.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed June 21, 2016

I visited this bakery to buy some breads for dinner. It was crowded because the bakery became very popular from many good reviews of magazines. The bakery provides authentic French breads and Japanese style fusion breads. Its taste was very soft, and it would be liked by Japanese.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to 365 Days? Share your experiences!