“Many visits while staying in Nishishinjuku”

Starbucks Coffee Shinjuku Green Tower Building
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed July 14, 2018

This is a good place to stop in for a coffee and watch how the local residents go about there day. There is a constant stream of office workers come here on the way to the office, all in the same corporate dress. As is every restaurant/coffee shop we visited in Tokyo, this Starbucks is so clean. I was in the Starbucks below my office this week, and it appeared dirty which is something I never thought before.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I needed a good cup of coffee, and was thrilled to fine Starbucks close to where I am staying. I learned if you want coffee with cream that you have to ask for coffee with cold milk. Coffee with cream here is coffee with whipped cream.

As it was my first day in Shinjuku, and I wasn’t sure where the coffee was in the apartment I’m in, I was very glad to have Starbucks so close.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018

This is right next to Hilton Tokyo and a nice place to relax for some green tea of coffee. My only complain is sometime event on weekend it is hard to get seat.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I love fraps and they were very good here. We had just eaten dinner at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Buildings and were walking back to our hotel room. We saw this Starbucks and it wasn’t very crowded and so we sat and enjoyed some drinks. It was a usual Starbucks experience but that is a good thing!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2016

All of the Starbucks in Tokyo, nearly one at each major intersection, offer free wi-fi. This is a major plus in a city that does not really offer any other way to have free wi-fi as you go around the city. Most of the stores are very crowded in the seating section since people appear to us this as their source for working, etc.

Date of visit: December 2016