3,494 results
All reviews new york grill lost in translation peak lounge aesop toiletries ny bar incredible views bill murray bar and grill cover charge shinjuku station walk in closet top floor our honeymoon amazing hotel yoyogi park mt fuji four seasons
Reviewed August 9, 2013

great hotel with an incredible service. everything is perfect. the SPA is one of the most beautiful we ever been. Room service is fantastic and restaurant too. Staff friendly and concierge always available to help. Impeccable in every aspect.

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Nicolaus L
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Staying at the Park Hyatt redefined my expectations of world class hotels. My first visit was last year, and now I look forward to each future stay. The rooms are incredible, only matched by the service of the hotel staff. They seem to be able to anticipate all your needs, and are happy to accommodate any special requests; early check-in, late check-out, bike rentals, even local cell phone rentals. Everyone from concierge to check-in attendants, shuttle bus drivers, porters, etc were ALL friendly and professional, providing the ultimate in customer service.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2013

In Tokyo on business, and luckily I got to stay in the Park Hyatt Tokyo. Everything about this place oozes perfection - the top-notch but understated service, the luxurious rooms (with my own Nespresso machine, restocked daily), the sky-lit pool and gym complex, and the Manhattan cocktails at the New York Bar.

Basically the perfect hotel experience.

Room tip: If you stay on the 45th floor you don't need to take an elevator to reach the Spa/Gym.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank jklahr
Reviewed August 1, 2013

As many probably know, this is the hotel Bill Murray stayed at in the movie "Lost in Translation." One might ask whether the impeccable service shown in the movie exists in real life. It does! Although my stay was brief, and therefore I cannot say I know the hotel well, service was first-rate, well above what I have experienced at nearly all other hotels I have stayed at. Staff went out of their way to be helpful. I did have an upgrade to a suite, so I cannot speak to the quality of the standard rooms, but the suite was superb.

Food was first-rate for breakfast as well as dinner. If one has the money to spend, this is the place to stay in Tokyo (and I have stayed at numerous hotels in Tokyo ranging from expensive to middle-of-the-road).

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Jay K
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I'm a bit late in reviewing this as I travelled with my husband and friends in April..but I'm now on holiday and catching up with reviews. This was my second visit to the Park Hyatt.

You can take a bus from Narita airport to just down the street from the hotel. Shinjuku station is only a ten minute walk away. At night it does seem quiet but it's a short taxi ride to busier nightlife. We got our friends to watch 'Lost In Translation' before the trip to get them excited about going to stay at the Park Hyatt. I love this hotel. I love Tokyo. The views are amazing, the food, service etc all top class. The spa is excellent; we got massages whilst there. The swimming pool and gym are fabulous. Great Aesops products and even things like shaving kits and dental care kits are quality!
The rooms are immaculate. The hotel is peaceful and tranquil. I can't say enough to sing its praises. Really recommend treating yourself to at least a few nights here.

As an aside,
I initially had a problem with the central reservation call centre (I think in Germany); I wanted to make use of their price match offer on the website and when I phoned to say I had found a better price on agoda, the call centre staff said they couldn't find the price I was quoting. It seemed like a bit of a scam as I checked on different computers and could find the cheaper price each time. After a letter of complaint I was dealt with personally by someone in a US office and given an upgrade to a brilliant suite which was massive!

Date of stay: April 2013