“Favorite ramen in Tokyo”

Menya Musashi Shinjuku Sohonten
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Shinjuku / Nakano / Suginami
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We went to a lot of ramen restaurants in Japan but the one here was by far, the best I’ve had. I didn’t realize I would like it so much since it was different from what I’m used to with the thick noodles and fish-based broth. With the meat and egg, it was very well-balanced and left us feeling satisfied. We licked our bowls clean!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank heyairene
Write a reviewReviews (486)

Reviewed September 21, 2018

The best ramen in Shinjuku. Tasty and full of favors. My favorite. Fast and delicious, service efficient

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

This time i took a bowl of ramen and a bowl of tsukemen (the dipping noodle), which was no up to my expectations (just a personal taste) the soup is not that hot so when u dip the noodles inside they never get really hot

The soup is really tasty but a bit too salty for me, good for me that i also order 1 ramen which was as good as last time

Ill be back for more

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Mr_Vanssss
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This must be the best broth with unique fish/salty taste compared with other ramen types. Always visit this play when in japan

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank Ron P
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to go and not disappointed. We had to wait in a long queue as they were finding it difficult to seat 5 of us together.

The quality of the food was very good along with the precision service.

Definitely worth going over if you are in that part of the city!!

Date of visit: May 2018