“MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!”

Ranked #3 of 499 Restaurants in Nishishinjuku
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

My first dine in Girandole Park Hyatt was 2014, celebrating our 14th year anniversary. Then the second was my husband's wedding proposal in 2015. This restaurant is located in Shinjuku City, Nishishinjuku, Tokyo. The food they serve are amazing, small portions, but with a multitude of flavors. Hitting the palate from every angle the dinner unfolded with impeccable service and a lovely ambiance. I cannot say enough. Truly a memorable experience indeed. This is one of the finest restaurants we ever dined in.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank meinschatz225

Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

I was surprised by how disappointed I was when we ate here. The service was poor and the food was average, for the price we paid I would not have suspected this. Each time we wanted extra drinks we had to work to make eye contact with the staff to call them over. The piano player was also too loud and very clunky.
Would not go again :-(

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

I came here while I was waiting to check into my room (I was early). The service was excellent, the food was delicious, and the restaurant itself was gorgeous. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Little food for much money. Not worth the pay. Terrible service (even for Japan). Got our red wine for the desert...

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2018

Stopping by Girandole is a beautiful affair. High up in the sky with a nice, older Hollywood look; a piano playing live with booth and table seating. The servers are super solid and the presentation of the food is solid. However, for the price you're paying, the French/Asian food comes up a bit lackluster in flavor whether being overly fishy in smell/taste or a bit bland. The best parts were the dessert and of course the views out the window.

Date of visit: November 2018