“For kids”
Review of Robot Restaurant

Robot Restaurant
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 【Recommendation】Robot Restaurant is a unique entertainment experience!Japanese culture meets robots and bring you to a new world of entertainment!Anyone from adults to children can come and enjoy our amazing show!(The show is approximately 90 mins.) Robot Restaurant is powering up by updateing our show program constantly. If you've been here before, please come and join us, because you can see a completely different show from half a year ago!

There is no robots
For kids less than 8 years
Better to be at disneyland
Even the dinner box is bad, actually price quality zero zero zero

1  Thank Moussa Z
Write a ReviewReviews (5,053)
All reviews
in 45 reviews
"crazy fun"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Went to tonight's 5pm show, I have to say it was better than I expected.
There is a story if you can follow it but I've never seen so many super heroes in one show The cast work very hard ensuring you enjoy yourselves.
The second half of the show takes you to another level. Beware it's very loud, but husband got me a pair of ear defenders (given to the kids) & I was fine.
Recommend you go, don't bother with front seats, every seat is ok. Lots of stairs up/down, due to being in the basement. Best show in town.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Very entertaining and fun families welcomed went with my partner and our young children simple to enter simple for food Great place very unique and different really enjoyed it

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Yes, the robot restaurant IS a tourist trap, but like a lot of other people have said, it is worth it! Do not go into the show expecting a profound reflection of Japanese culture; it is just a cool mix of ridiculous special effects and dancing. Try and sit in the front row, and keep an open mind.