“Best halal kebab & fries in Tokyo”

Kebab Box J Harajuku-main branch
Ranked #6 of 6 Quick Bites in Jingumae
Cuisines: Turkish
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Really tasty lips smacking good halal kebab n longest fries we have ever had. Would go again & again when we’re back in Tokyo.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

The most tastiest kebab(except in turkey)i've ever tasted. We are asian. Definitely we eat small portion. So i need to share with my friend to finish one dish that cost you only 650yen. Definitely worth of money. Its suits asian taste bud which is rich of sauce. Different with european kebab which is a bit dry and got fries in it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Although it is small (you can't judge as this is the standard size for a restaurant in japan), I love how easily it can be identified from a far! I don't have problem searching for it. The flavor was amazing (maybe I was hungry during that time?), but still I will surely go there again if I happen to be in Harajuku in future! Try it!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Meat tastes good but they have some weird sauces. Not the usual sauce you get with a Döner like tzatziki or garlic sauce. I guess it’s tailored to the Japanese people

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

These Turkish guys make the most simple looking kebabs, but trust me they are delicious.

For only 600Yen you can get your self a cheap but tasty kebab. The sauce and meat are full of flavour.

Mixed sauce - Great but suggest asking them to go light so it’s not too smothered.
Hot Sauce - Not hot but has a nice little kick, easily our favourite.
Garlic sauce- Delicious