“Really great quick lunch in back streets of Harajuku ”
Review of Harajuku Gyozaro

Harajuku Gyozaro
Ranked #2 of 292 Restaurants in Jingumae
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Shibuya / Harajuku / Ebisu
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Fun and super packed lunch place in the back streets of Harajuku. Perfect for a quick. no fuss lunch. The gyoza are frozen, but it doesn’t make any difference. They were really good as were the other sides we tried including the cucumber with miso, bean sprouts and cabbage. Would definitely go back if I was nearby again. The only reason for 4 stars is it just i isn’t a 5 star kind of place.

1  Thank humdinger777
Write a ReviewReviews (1,308)

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

This is a very focused restaurant that serves great gyoza, both steamed and pan-seared. The price is very fair, especially for the area. Make sure to get the bean sprout starter, you won't regret it.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

This place is known for preparing the best gyozas in Tokyo, and probably it's true.
We went for lunch after visiting Takeshita Street and we queued for 15-20 minutes I'd say.
The gyozas are spectacular and also that starter which is bean sprouts + mince. Everything was really cheap. The only not good thing is that it's not the cleanest place I've seen in my life though...

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Took a bit to find this place on the side streets, and everything was in Japanese on the front so I was unsure at first if it was the right place, but the TripAdvisor sticker and photos assured me. The queue was short around lunch time on a weekday. I got fried and steamed gyoza with soup and white rice. All was delicious.

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Exactly what we wanted! Love gyozas and this place is great for some cheap ones. We had the chicken broth with rice and gyozas. The portion of rice and soup was a little small but for the price I couldn't complain!