Lowest prices for your stay
RitzCarlton.com
$386
Free cancellation until 10/02/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$430
Free cancellation until 10/02/21
Trip.com
$352
Booking.com$429
Hotels.com$430
CheapTickets$430
2,207 results
All reviews the club lounge lobby bar mount fuji incredible views roppongi station hotel experience the entire staff shopping mall park hyatt luxury hotel level of service roppongi hills high end amazing hotel rc concierge floor
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very helpful concierge. Club floor was worth it if you go several times a day... Food was decent, dessert was excellent, drinks were nice. Roppongi was great fun, and a fabulous place to be....
The hotel is really gorgeous. And new. Spa was lovely but is incredibly expensive.

Room tip: Ask for a room for a view.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank JAC0130
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Everything about the hotel is luxurious, never mind the polished fixtures and fittings and fine fabrics, the sheer amount of space you are surrounded by is the most luxurious aspect of all. It's location in Midtown is very convenient for business across Tokyo, and the shopping centre and small adjoining park provide enough amusement for the business traveller with some spare time. The sushi bar in the hotel is excellent, it was mostly filled with Japanese guests which is a testament to its quality; the price was high but not outrageous, compared with other top-notch sushi restaurants in Tokyo. Like the room sizes and views, the room rates are stratospheric and only for the very well heeled (or us mere mortals on business), plus they are very firm about charging for a late checkout which was an unpleasant surprise to a Ritz-Carlton member. The latter is the reason I am reducing 'excellent' to 'very good'.

Date of stay: January 2012
1  Thank MMSCPSYH
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I LOOOOOOOOOVED staying at the Ritz Tokyo when I went here in February. It was the best hotel I have ever stayed and the staff was extremely accommodating, friendly and even went out of their way to make our stay extra special. The moment we checked in, the concierge asked if we would like to upgrade our suit to a large romantic suit for only $40. We totally took this offer. Our room was amazing with a crazy view of the entire Tokyo City. We also enjoyed High Tea at the lobby lounge where the staff didn't even have to ask if we wanted a window seat. They automatically situated us right by a huge window and consistantly poured our tea as soon as our cups were empty. Now thats excellent service. Lastly, our concierge every morning greeted us and remembered our names by the 2nd day. The moment we stepped out of the elevator they knew our names. On our last day in this hotel, we had trouble arranging our train and pickup in Hakkone so our concierge took care of everything, arranged our transportation and even booked a special pick-up by a taxi holding our names as we arrived in Hakkone. I 100% recommend The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo. You will NOT be disappointed!

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MiMiLu88
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed at the Ritz Carlton as part of a business trip to attend a conference in Tokyo. The Ritz was as expected a great property and provided excellent service.

For the duration of my stay I received the excellent service that you'd desire from the Ritz. Though I was out working most of the day it was a treat to come back to my room at night - primarily because it had such a great view of the Mori Towers. Looking out at the Tokyo Skyline at night from the 47th storey made me feel oddly peaceful and also as if I was living in the age of Jetsons! The rooms had huge windows on one wall which added to the beauty of the view.

The hotel is housed in a huge complex that has a subway station attached and also a big shopping complex to one side which is convenient if you don't have a lot of time on your hands to shop.

Also Roppongi is one area of Tokyo that was pretty alive at night so when I stepped out to buy potato chips at 12AM I was surrounded by office goers emerging and going into bars. Also side note - before visiting Tokyo during my research online I was led to believe that Roppongi is not a very safe area - however when I stepped out alone at midnight to visit the convenience store and just take a walk down the main road, I was pleasantly surprised. While I did get my share of being street hawked by waiters and restaurant service women to come and eat at their hotel - I didn't find any of it unpleasant or something I couldn't handle.

Room tip: Choose a room as high up in the tower as you can get, the view will be amazing! DO shut the blinds before sleeping at night or you'll be woken up by the strong sun in your face at 5AM!
Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank Shelly K
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Best Tokyo hotel with unbelievable views of Tokyo city.
A modern development with shops and restaurants. I can't imagine a better more attentive service. Perfectly clean, nice atmosphere and friendly stuff

Room tip: Rooms in higher floor for great view
Date of stay: November 2012