“Smaller HRC”

Ranked #12 of 1,570 Restaurants in Roppongi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is a global phenomenon with 185 cafes that are visited by nearly 80 million guests each year. The first Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971, in London, England, and from there the brand has expanded to major cities and exotic locations around the world.
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

This is a smaller HRC, so a bit limited in the memorabilia. A bit out of the way. Nice staff, food was ok. Glad I checked it out but wouldn’t put it in my top HRCs that I’ve visited. Will hit the other Tokyo HRC next time around.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank brettoly
ryonino, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Hi brettoly

Thank you for taking your time for the review. I’m glad you found the way to Hard Rock. We, Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo, is the second oldest Hard Rock Cafe in the world. Since 1983, we have been in the same location and never moved away. Our Hard Rock Cafe is a bit small but has so much history here! Come visit us again to find out our crazy story with Rockstars! We are looking forwards to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Food was average for hard rock (tried better in other countries), the highest BUT is that in Jaoan they NEVER include tip and they ALWAYS include tax in the price that you see on the menu. The place is not overpriced but I like to pay for what I order and not 10% MANDATORY tip plus tax, JAPAN IS NOT THE USA. I will never come back

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank MnL008
ryonino, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Dear MnL008

Thank you for taking your time for the review. I’m very sorry that you were not satisfied with our service. Your honest opinion is very appreciated for improving our service and system. The management team will consider what we can do and change.

Thank you for bringing up to our attention.

Sincerely

Reviewed August 3, 2019

Normally I would suggest shying away from Hard Rocks as they tend to be tourist traps and overpriced with subpar food. However, on this occasion I will suggest the opposite. I have now been to every Hard Rock in Japan from Fukuoka up to Yokohama and this along with the Kyoto location is by far my favourite. The staff are very personable, warm and friendly. Mum and I visited and wanted to use her birthday coupon along with the appetiser coupon. Appetiser coupon wouldn't work so the manager compd it on the house, no arguments. Can not praise them enough. Only downside is that there's not lift to get upstairs to the restaurant, which for disabled people is tough.

Date of visit: July 2019
ryonino, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Hi Natesmith1016

Thank you for taking your time for long reviews I’m very happy to hear from you! Wow, you are the biggest Hard Rock Fan, and we thank you about that! Next time you visit us, let’s trade some pins for fun! By the way, my favorite pin is City Icon guitars! And did you know that we, Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo, is the second oldest Hard Rock Cafe in the world! Which means you made our another history with us!

Let me know whenever you plan to visit Tokyo. We would love to rock with you again. And say Hi to your mother!

Reviewed July 15, 2019

Came in for lunch. The food and service were brilliant. The waitress and manager both asked us how we were doing and put our song requests on. The food was excellent. Promptly served and perhaps the best Hard Rock Cafe burger I've had.

Date of visit: April 2019
ryonino, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Hi wkettel

Thank you for the review. I’m very happy to hear from you! On week day lunch, we have Lunch Special Menu to get energized for the day! They are very reasonable price and perfect portion. You can add Guacamole, Cheese, Caramelized Onion, Bacon or even beef patty! Come get your own burger to have fun! We are looking forwards to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

Wanna start by saying the food was perfect from this place, however they was missing some ingredients for the cocktails also service was a bit sketchy, felt rushed eating despite it not being busy then took ages to get the bill

Date of visit: June 2019
ryonino, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Dear josh010199

Thank you for taking your time for the review. I’m very sorry that your expectation and our service weren’t met. Our goal is to make everyone satisfied and feel to want to come back. The fact that we could not be able, needs to be improved. We sincerely accept your honesty and develop our service.

Once again, thank you very much for giving us your opinion and bring this up.

Ryo