Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,100 results
All reviews sky lounge top floor corner room shiba park prince park separate toilet hamamatsucho station excellent hotel minute walk shuttle bus large room loved this hotel narita airport room rate convenience store subway line chinese restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am in the lobby of the hotel waiting for the airport bus. My wife and I finished our holiday in Japan at the prince park tower. Mitsunobu Koizumi was very attentive to me when O checked in and ensured that we were looked after .Thank you
Miyuki Nishikawa on concierge was very pleasant and patient listening to all my requests and made numerous restaurant reservations

The top floor restaurants and the sky lounge offer excellent views for breakfast or evening drinks.
The overall level of service and cleanliness was fantastic and I hope to experience the same should we return to Tokyo in the future

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
prk-mpr, 支配人 at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for staying at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo. We truly appreciated your very kind words about our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed the scenery while having breakfast, and that our staff's response met your expectations as well. Our aim is to be a hotel our guests can feel is "wonderful" and will hope to return to again. We will continue to refine our services so that each and every guest will be comfortable in our hotel.
All of our staff are truly looking forward to welcoming both your wife and you back to our hotel if you visit Tokyo in the near future.

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with my husband as our Christmas gift to each other. It did not disappoint. Check in seamless and very helpful staff at the door. Large and well appointed room with a stunning view of the tower from our little balcony. Close location to 2 metro stops, great restaurants in the basement. We ate in the statehouse the first night, wonderful food and service for the set menu. This is great hotel which is super spacious and really caters for western and Asian tastes.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
prk-mpr, 支配人 at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you very much for staying at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo. We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your comments and are happy that the staff's response and our restaurants met your expectations. We will continue making efforts to improve so that each and every guest will be comfortable in our hotel.
We are truly looking forward to greeting you if you visit Tokyo again.

Reviewed December 27, 2019

Exquisite experience from check-in to check-out. Clean, stylish, comfortable, spacious. Wonderful staff. Visit the Sky Lounge on the 33rd floor for breakfast for fantastic views of the Tokyo skyline. Memorable visit. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: December 2019

Thank you very much for staying at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo. We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your feedback. We are truly pleased that you were able to relax in the room we prepared for you and that the staff's response and your breakfast met your expectations. We will continue to refine our services so that each and every guest will be comfortable in our hotel, and are truly looking forward to welcoming you if you visit Tokyo again.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

The hotel itself is nice and seems to be an established location in Tokyo. My only issue is their lack of customer service. I ordered room service my last night in Tokyo, four hours after eating, a burger, I woke up with sharp pain in the stomach and was unable to sleep due to sickness. When I was checking out, I mentioned I had been sick all night. Their response was, they could not do anything unless I had a letter from a doctor! All I wanted was for them to apologize and investigate further.

Trip type: Traveled on business
prk-mpr, 支配人 at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2019

Thank you very much for your patronage of The Prince Park Tower Tokyo. We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your valuable feedback; however, we also wish to apologize for the very uncomfortable feeling you experienced when you checked out due to poor customer service. We sincerely apologize and hope that you are feeling fine now. We will share your opinions with the relevant departments and strive to put safety and security first. We will also continue to further improve our services so that they can be enjoyed by each and every customer.
Again, our deepest apologies. We are truly looking forward to welcoming you if you visit Tokyo again.

Reviewed November 16, 2019

Had a king size room with balcony on the 20th floor, with a lovely view of the Tokyo Tower and Shiba Park.
Didn’t eat at the hotel as quite pricey. Plenty of places to eat locally. Easy access for the underground, approx 5 min walk away,

Date of stay: October 2019
prk-mpr, 支配人 at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2019

Thank you very much for staying at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo. We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your feedback. We are pleased that you were able to relax in the room we prepared for you and that you enjoyed the unique views from our hotel. We will continue to refine our services so that each and every guest will be comfortable in our hotel.
We are truly looking forward to welcoming you if you visit Tokyo again.