1,954 results
All reviews sky lounge top floor jacuzzi tub corner room shiba park zojoji temple premium floor prince park subway station breakfast buffet separate toilet minute walk excellent hotel free shuttle an amazing view large room narita airport
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Stayed here few days for business. Over all ok... just a little bit cold in terms of ambient. Staff very kind and professional. Room not very big (but we are in Japan) but comfortable and clean. Not very international channel on the tv though... I was forced to watch a Sumo championship that was for sure interesting but I would probably preferred something different.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We recently stayed at this lovely hotel for a few days on a trip to see the Cherry Blossom in Japan. We had a corner room on the 28th floor, an amazing view of Tokyo, the bed was huge, you could draw back the curtains at night and go to sleep with all Tokyo sparkling below you. Magic!!!.The service was excellent and the food was first class, the Japanese restaurant on the lower floor was particularly good! There are gardens surrounding the building which include a temple, was surprised to realize that most of this was a roof terrace as there are garages and restaurants below ground level! We spent a day in the Emperors Garden which is all the more surprising for having a backdrop of skyscrapers behind all the views of beautifully maintained traditional Japanese Gardens with spectacularly pruned ancient trees, there is a large pool that contained many huge Koi Carp, these are special in having bushy eyebrows and spectacular flowing tails!! We also took a trip on a boat along the river which is always a different way to see such a city, there are pockets of "old Japan" between the modern skyscrapers, many restaurants around so that one can dine very reasonably or splash out occasionally, the city is spotlessly clean, indeed the whole country seems to be the same, I came back with over 500 photographs and cannot find one with any rubbish at all, except cherry blossom, camellia and peony petals that had fallen to the ground in the gardens!!

Room Tip: Try to get as high up as possible!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vinaweir
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the second time and loved it. Tokyo Tower and Zojo-ji temple and plenty of public transportation are just around the corner. If you come via Narita airport the Limousine Bus brings you from door to door.
The staff is very attentive and helpful. Breakfast is great and on a good day you see Mount Fuji from the specialty breakfast room.
I head a very spacious corner room overlooking Zojo-ji and the surrounding gardens.
I stayed for a 2 week business trip and really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Got a fantastic rate for this hotel on the internet ($170 vs usual rack rate of double that).

Well located to attractions such as the Tokyo Tower & Zojo-ji temple within a short walk.

The subway station is also only a 10 minute walk - so it's easy to access the rest of Tokyo as well.

Our room was very big, modern and clean with great nighttime views of Tokyo Tower. Staff were always very helpful and overall our stay was very easy.

I would have given this hotel a 5 star rating except for the unexpected shock of an extra $25 to use the gym (which I didn't).

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BrisbaneTraveldoctor
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I stayed in this hotel overnight and wish that I had longer. The hotel is perfectly situated in Minato. The staff are very professional and helpful. The view from my room was a stunning cityscape. The amenities are exactly what you would expect from a hotel of this class. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo