1,944 results
All reviewssky loungetop floorjacuzzi tubcorner roomshiba parkzojoji templepremium floorprince parksubway stationbreakfast buffetseparate toiletminute walkexcellent hotelfree shuttlean amazing viewlarge roomnarita airport
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stayed this hotel last year, and I loved it!
The view of my room was fantastic. I had tea time at night, and breakfast in the morning with beautiful Tokyo tower view;) I didn't have to go to any other observatories! Also the bed was super super big. Probably 4~5 women can sleep on it at once. Bathroom was clean and convenient, too.
It is easy to go because they have free shuttle bus toward subway station. The reception is really comfortable. There are sofa for each guest, so you can sit on it while your check-in is being processed. You need room key when you open the automatic door in front of room elevator. I feel safety when I saw it.
Finally, the staffs were all nice to me. They were polite and kind:) Thank you for all.
When I travel again to Tokyo, I can strongly mention that I will choose this hotel again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The hotel is located in the park surrounded by beautiful blossom trees.
The hotel rooms are so much larger than usual hotel rooms and are very comfortable. I can't imagine that there are any rooms with a bad view. Higher rooms have a view of Tokyo Tower on one side or the temple and Tokyo Skytree in the distance. I presume that lower floors see the treesbin the park. On one occasion we were upgraded to a junior sweet which had a California king bed. The other room had a king bed which was more comfortable than the California. It may be that the mattress was newer. The decor in the rooms is dated but given the amenity it didn't bother me. The restaurants we tried were good and there is a good selction. The only issue is that while the hotel is walking distance from Rapongi (to the hotel that is; too steep to walk the other way) it is not that close to other major centres in Tokyo. The service is excellent. The staff are attentive and professional. The view is spectacular from the top floor bar but if you are a non smoker beware. The smoke is oppressive. Would love to stay there again price permitting.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank further40
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Although I did not stay at the hotel, whilst visiting a friend that lived there we were regulars at the a number of the restaurants within the hotel and the bar on the top floor. The service and food was absolutely perfect, could not fault it! It is something though, that could only be experience properly if you have quite quite deep pockets as its expensive. (£9 for 1/2 pint in the top floor bar) That being said, as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. This could not be more true, although towards the higher end, the experience is definitely worth it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Nice view ,clean and luxury. Staffs are polite and very helpful. The hotel just right next to the tokyo tower. Nothing in this hotel disappointed me only It needs to walk a bit for the metro ;) they also have taxi in front of the hotel

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, very nice stuff, clean and very spacious rooms. Stayed in a "park type" of room which is the lowest level (they go 3 levels up to "Royal Type") and it was great. They are equipped with a hot tub with bubble function which is very relaxing after long sightseeing walks and a walk in shower. Very nice toiletries even with bath salt to relax your body and feet ;) My room had an astonishing view on the Tokyo tower and temple complex behind the hotel park. Breakfast on the top level of the hotel was included and it is really great in all aspects - great food, nice stuff and a great view on the busy city from above. I would recommend this hotel to everybody. The basement level has big conference and wedding rooms and a nice sushi restaurant. You can even bowl in the hotel bowling club. I liked the stay very much.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends