1,944 results
All reviewssky loungetop floorjacuzzi tubcorner roomshiba parkzojoji templepremium floorprince parksubway stationbreakfast buffetseparate toiletminute walkexcellent hotelfree shuttlean amazing viewlarge roomnarita airport
Reviewed May 13, 2012

The room was spacious and had big windows on two sides of the walls which was great to see the city, especially at night. I always like to stay on higher floors in hotel so this was exactly what I wanted. The view from the hotel lounge is great - because you can sit, relax, drink cocktail and look at the Tokyo Tower. The hotel has it's own bus service to Narita Airport, but I didn't use it because it's not very difficult to come to and from the airport by train and subway. Service is good and they speak English, which is not always the case with people in Tokyo. Overall, good hotel and I recomand it.

Room Tip: Corner rooms on higher floors have great view on two sides.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The hotel was nice, room was spacious with small balcony which was nice, bathroom was lovely spa and great shower. The hotel has nice view of Tokyo tower and it's close to the subway station which is very very easy to use.
The restaurant upstairs for western breakfast isn't that great though and it's expensive but plenty of nice places to eat around if ur prepared to head out.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Funny but after what I had heard about hotels in Tokyo my expectations were very low. I loved this hotel, not luxurious and needs a refreshening but I love it. Big rooms with fancy toilets, expensive but convenient market in the lobby and great location surrounded by greenery and Tokyo tower as well as close to several subway stations. I highly recommend this hotel if you want to get good value for your money

Room Tip: Do not confuse it with the other one of their properties just around the block.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We only spent only one night here, and I was not that impressed. We got a very good price for a last minute booking though, and with reviews so high on tripadvisor, we thought we'd try it. First off, the cab ride from Haneda was 6500 yen at 10:30pm, contrary to what the hotel website says it should be (4000 yen), so beware. Also, the man that checked us in did not smile, barely said a word, and processed our reservation quickly. I've never felt so unwelcome at a hotel (especially in Japan!). I had reserved a non-smoking room - but our whole floor and room still smelled like smoke, so I would stay clear of this hotel if smoke smells bother you at all. The woman who showed us to our room was very nice and helpful though. The snack shop in the lobby is a plus if you need something late at night. We had a corner room with a great view of the Tokyo tower. The bed was not very comfortable. The linens and furniture were rather old. The bathroom was very big compared to most other Japanese hotels I've stayed. The amenities were very basic. Check-out was easy. We took the limo bus back to the airport which is only 1100 per person and just as fast as the cab. I would probably avoid staying here again unless I had to.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MTRose
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Prince Park Tower, Tokyo
====================

It is an impressive hotel. We booked this for our return leg after touring other Japanese cities. We decided to splurge a bit so as to give ourselves a treat. I must say that it is one of the best accommodation decisions of our trip.

Pros
====
- Very big room. Bed is supposed to be king size but a more accurate description is super king-sized.
- Room has a superb view. Catching the sunrise/sunset with full view of Zojoji temple and Tokyo tower is an experience that we will not forget.
- Nice bathroom, classy fixtures, excellent toiletries.
- The surrounding Shiba park is nothing to scream about but give the nearby area a greener, less built-up feel, which is a luxury in itself in Tokyo.
- Fantastic service staff. The best english speakers we met for the whole duration of 12 days in Japan were all staff of Prince Park Towers!
- Very close to Akabanebashi of the Oedo line. Shiba-Koen station, which is the recommended subway stop by the hotel, is further away.
- Limousine bus service direct to Narita Airport.
- There is a daily 1000 yen rebate for going green (i.e no toiletries/towel change, making up of room etc.) We could use the vouchers in the hotel shop or restaurants.
- Shuttle Bus service to Hamamatsuchō JR Station. Good eateries near the station. We went into this Izakaya restaurant, Akitaya, on a rainy night and had a most amazing dinner. Another Japanese fast food restaurant, Gindaco, is just a few shop-spaces away.

Cons
====
- Nothing that I can think of. This might be a con to some lighter sleepers in that a gong in the Zojoji temple will go off upon sunrise, which was 5.15 am in April. However, we appreciate the different atmosphere that it lent to the hotel stay and showed us another side of Tokyo.

Summary
=======
Not the cheapest but good value for the package and the experience.

Tip
===
Visit the hotel website. They have a very informative page about shuttle bus timetable and map of the bus terminal. We had no problem at all following them.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple