All reviews fish market family mart great location tokyo station twin room haneda airport department store transport links short walk ramen restaurant excellent hotel within walking distance major shopping hotel is situated air purifier restaurant reservations high end
Reviewed October 2, 2017

I stayed in the Solaria 2 times. 1 in 2013 and one in 2017 during the summer. I forgot I stayed here before so I was a bit bummed when i walked over ( 20 min walk from Tokyo station) and entered cause I remembered it as a decent place but for some reason not my favorite. They must have renovated or I chose a better room because it was great. just great! The room had a double bed and while the view was in the back and windows were tinted the bathroom was huge with full tub and window to room. Great internet and clean and really A good place if you get the larger rooms. I'm not sure if I stayed in a different size room ( I don't think so ) Or if the room is larger cause it is in the back with no real view ( unless you crack the window) but it was great. The location is great. An easy walk to Tsukiji , Ginza, Shimbashi, Closed Ginza street on weekends. Just great. I do wish the window was not blurred out and that is my only complaint, but i was near the fire escape so there was a reason etc. You can't go wrong with 1 person or a couple here. It would have been just ok for our son for 1-2 nights at most in the double room..as well, but not sure if they have cribs. GO FOR IT!

Room tip: I would not go smaller than a double. Ask for a shower. You can leave bags at hotel before and after checkout for free.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
ソラリア西鉄ホテル銀座, Front desk at Solaria nishitetsu hotel Ginza, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear helloaaron23
Thank you for staying with our hotel and reviewing us.
We are happy to read your review.
If you come to Tokyo again, please choose us again.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Boutique hotel positioned conveniently in a lovely neighbourhood of Tokyo which does all of the basics very well. We paid around AUD$230/night for a Twin Room and for this price this hotel was excellent value. Room size was larger than other hotels and staff were friendly and helpful. Close to the fish market which is great if you're thinking about doing the early morning Tuna auction. Great area to stay as a couple or family with plenty of food and bar options close by without being directly in the madness of Shinjuku or Shibuya. No bells and whistles of a 5 star hotel like gyms and spa facilities but what they do, they do very well. Stay here!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ソラリア西鉄ホテル銀座, Front desk at Solaria nishitetsu hotel Ginza, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear Kelly D

Thank you for staying with us and sharing such a wonderful feedback with us.
As you mentioned, there is a famous fish market near by. You can enjoy tuna auctions and fresh fish.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Thank you.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at the Solaria nishitetsu hotel in the Ginza for 5 nights and we loved it. Fantastic location in Ginza a block from main shopping street. The first Starbucks in Ginza is very close for breakfast coffee. Very smart boutique hotel, lovely room and great toiletries . We could walk out every day and we were in the heart of Ginza. Highly recommended for a special stay!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sspring2016
ソラリア西鉄ホテル銀座, Front desk at Solaria nishitetsu hotel Ginza, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear sspring2016

Thank you for staying with us and sharing such a wonderful feedback with us.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Solaria for a total of 5 nights with my family. Staff was helpful in making reservations and brief recommendation on dining places around Ginza. Perfectly convenient location for anyone with kids or on a shopping trip. However, A male staff was especially impolite upon our departure to the airport this morning. After checking out, we booked a vehicle and were waiting at the hotel's entrance. He came out to ask for a room key card and demanded for us to pay for breakfast. Breakfast has been paid for, and his colleague has acknowledged that. We would have expected a "Thank You, see u again." , rather than such a demanding attitude. Without even checking, he was so confident in his demands. This was perhaps the most disappointing part of our experience with Solaria.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Excellent location within easy walking distance of three metro/ JR stations. The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful and all spoke English well. Breakfast selection was a bit limited but the food was good quality.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank P_L2500
ソラリア西鉄ホテル銀座, フロントデスク at Solaria nishitetsu hotel Ginza, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Dear P_L2500

Thank you very much for staying with us.
We are glad to hear from you.
If you have a chance o come to Tokyo,please choose us again.
We look forward to see you!