Was searching for a nice hotel to stay in for twin sharing in expensive Tokyo when we finally went with this hotel for 7 nights.
It was wonderful! Very clean, new and nice room of reasonable size with 2 different train network just a stonethrow away right in Ginza. For the extremely fussy folks, the bath tub and standing shower is a separate enclosed area so you will always get a dry and nice sink and toilet bowl.
Overall: Would definitely recommend this hotel
- Good location and highly accessible in the heart of Ginza
- Very clean room esp the bedsheets
- Free wi-fi in room (request for router from front-desk)
- Separate standing shower / bath tub from the toilet
- 1 train stop away from Tsukiji & Tokyo station
- Very friendly & polite staffs
- Plenty of eateries nearby
- Far away from Shinjuku & Shibuya
- You need to self-deliver your laundry to the front-desk
- No cable TV - all the free channels programme were boring / dated showsMore
- Free Wifi