“Les Saisons @Imperial hotel Tokyo Excellent!”
Review of Les Saisons

Les Saisons
Reserve a Table
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Excellent French restaurant at Excellent hotel, Imperial Hotel Tokyo.
Ambiance, service, dishes, everything is perfect. French chef uses Japanese ingredients so very interesting.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank FFeliz

Reviewed July 9, 2017

We wanted to try the famous Egg Benedictine, but also compared it with Egg Alexandre. My own preference is Alex, but both had poached eggs with creamy yalk and made me feel energized. It was also nice having it served in the hotel room with comfort, quiet and privacy.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank yoshigva
Reviewed July 3, 2017

This place is famous for people in Tokyo as one of the best places to enjoy Eggs Benedict or an Omelette. Came here for breakfast in the morning and it was simply fantastic, from the decor to service to the eggs.... memorable experience!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank kangelini
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Imperial Hotel for so many years but it was my very first time to dine there. We picked the chef menu set which was very good. Enjoyed it very much and must come back again.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Vichai_b
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

The service was good and the food delicious, but although they may have thought it good service they ruined the meal with too much dessert.

I was there with my wife and niece and we were enjoying our meals. Before the dessert we chose as part of our course menu they brought a kind of pre-dessert, then the dessert we ordered and then a birthday cake and then chocolates. By the time we were served birthday cake I was already feeling it was too much and the sugar was overwhelming the meal then they brought chocolates and were surprised at our lack of interest. Too bad a fine meal was degraded this way and they likely had no idea.

Date of visit: February 2017