$425
$322
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $424/night.

Palace Hotel Tokyo(Marunouchi)
$561
$450
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $518/night.

$302
$188
$545
$470
$226
$172
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

$476
$282
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

$130
$123
$431
$302
Trip.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $342/night.

$181
$126
1,144 results
All reviewstrain stationsmall hoteltwo queen bedsone bedroom suitenarita expresscorner roomoffice buildingsmall lobbylevel of serviceginza districtfloor to ceiling windowsfish marketboutique hotelhotel serviceimperial palaceoutstanding servicemeet and greet
Reviewed January 10, 2010

Well situated for a first time traveler to Tokyo conveniently located at Tokyo Station. We paid $60 for airport transfer to the Narita Express (train from the Narita Airport to Tokyo Station). The airport agent met us after customs and immigrations, took us to the nearest ATM, train ticketing machine, rushed us to the train and contacted The Four Seasons with our train car number and arrival information. "Meet and greet service" was an outstanding complimentary service offered by this Four Seasons Hotel. The hotel agent then met us with a luggage cart outside our train car in the busy Tokyo station. He led us through the maze to the hotel where we were able to check-in inside our hotel room. We booked under the “buy 2 nights, get one free” for a total of approximately $1,000 for 3 nights stay in the smallest room. The sleek room was comfortable with modern appointments including, smart room technology, a bathroom TV, fancy Japanese style toilet, luxury vanity items and a deep tub. The triple-paned windows provided a very quiet stay despite the adjacent Shinkansen Train Station next door. We do not speak Japanese and were glad to find that the staff all spoke excellent English. They went out of their way to ensure our comfort, providing area information and facilitating tour purchase (hotel fee was 10% of ticket price). We enjoyed the “Dynamic Tokyo Tour” and also spent a rainy day in Kyoto. A group of students provide free site seeing tours to show off their historic city while practicing English. The Four Seasons staff always greeted us by name and provided umbrella use (it poured during our time there) and complimentary water. They prepared a delicious cake for my birthday! The business center allowed free internet access. Modern spa facilities were available. The hotel thought of everything, including loan of athletic wear should a guest require. Nothing in Tokyo was inexpensive and the hotel restaurant was no exception. A breakfast of hot chocolate and waffles would cost around $25; dinner ran about $50 per entree. Thankfully, we discovered a Starbucks two blocks away.
We would unconditionally recommend this hotel because of the courteous staff, beautiful décor, nice spa, helpful services, and great location.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank TouristSanDiego
Reviewed November 8, 2009

I was in Tokyo on business and stayed 6 nights at this hotel.

Location is very good, a short distance from Tokyo station. I chose to use the greeting service as this was my first time in Tokyo. As it turned out, finding ones way to the Narita Express was rather easy, ticket boot included. However, I would recommend this service if you for instance need to get things done at the airport before going to Tokyo (such as picking up rental phone etc), or if you don't feel like doing the job of finding out arrival time at Tokyo Station and then call the hotel and setup a pickup time. Because I would strongly recommend that you use the hotel's pickup service at Tokyo Station (which comes at no cost). Tokyo Station is large, often crowded, and it's actually quite easy to get lost there.

I stayed in a Superior Room, which is the simplest room type at the hotel. The room was quite nice and facing the main street, the interior almost impeccable. A few small downside points regarding the room:

- lighting felt a bit inadeqaute when dark outside (which is rather common at hotels nowadays, often due to the use of low energy lamps), you couldn't get it really bright if you wanted to
- although 42" TV, the TV set felt slightly outdated, and the channels offered were rather poor. One of the channels had good enough films on during Friday to Saturday at least
- there was a dock for my iPhone, however this was connected to the TV speakers, which made for a rather poor sound experience. So a nice thought, but not very well implemented. The cost of a pair of decent speakers would have been a worthwhile investment.

Otherwise, the room was very nice, the street view too, a good working desk, an internet connection for 2k jpy per 24 hrs that worked adequately (only used it by wifi), nice reading chair, quite nice bed, very nice bathroom and toiletries, etc.

I used the gym once, quite nice, adequately equipped and with a very nice view. You get a locker key at the desk at floor 7, and you've got everything you need, so you only need to bring your workout clothes there. I didn't have the time to use the onsen (a real onsen btw, with spring water, onsen water is actually provided to hotels in Tokyo).

However, what really sets this hotel apart is the service.

Only one hickup when it comes to the staff - they were not 100% up-to-date with which rate should apply to my booking. This didn't present much of a problem though, and as a traveler one always need to look after this aspect as a general part of managing the trip, so no big deal. They immediately adjusted the rate, and that was it. On another note - I had one sleep-out night, which was no problem at all, I got to keep my room, as well as the rate (every third night on the house).

Just a few words on the Ekki Restaurant before I go on with the staff in general. I have read a lot of reviews mentioning that the restaturant is very expensive. For one...if this is an issue, there are lots of other restaurants not far away. Also, the restuarant has combined menues (at least for those who stay at the hotel) which provide for 3 or 4 course dinners at a much lower rate. And what's more - the cuisine is quite good. I had one 4 course dinner, and was very satisfied, especially the grilled fish that actually made me chuckle between the bites, it was sooo good!! I was also very impressed with their timing and high degree of attentiveness. Everything arrived on precise time, and the waiter immediately noticed if something needed to be done. The meal and the service taken together made it all quite worth it for me.

The hotel staff was very service minded, kind and thoughtful, and competent! They would always go beyond my expectations. When I asked the Concierge to book tickets on the bullet train (Shinkansen) for instance, they would come up with a better route than the one that I had found. They would also escort me to the train, at no cost, and ask if I needed somebody to meet me when returning.

When I asked the Concierge to book a table at a restaurant with a short notice, the staff at ground floor printed out a map for me, plus made a note with a detailed yet easy to understand description of how to get there, including where to change trains and expected duration for each stretch of the trip (also finding a better way than the one I had initially thought of myself). This was ready when I arrived at ground floor on my way out.

The day I left, one of the staff members escorted me to the Narita Express (taking care of my luggage as well), and we arrived rather early, some 25 minutes before the train was supposed to leave. Without hesitation the staff member offered me the opportunity to go shopping or whatever until departure time. As I didn't have any need to do any such thing, I said thanks, but no thanks. I was then asked whether I needed assistance to get the luggage onto the train - which I obviously didn't - i e the person was offering to stay around for another 20 minutes just to carry my bags on board. I kindly declined. But this is the kind of service they provide.

This goes on and on. When it comes to these things, I am not easily impressed, but this staff did impress me over and over again. They were very good at spotting my needs, including to see if they could come up with something better than what I was actually asking for. I have never experienced anything close to this before.

If it hasn't dawned on you yet - if you choose to stay at this hotel, do use the Concierge service, they will do the work for you, and faster and better than you ever could, while you do something more interesting or entertaining. I can't emphasise enough the value of this service.

I give my very best recommendations for this hotel to anyone who values a high degree of service, and nice accomodation.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank jaytripping
Reviewed October 27, 2009

First Time in Japan. We went to Japan to celebrate out anniversary. We arrived on the evening of my birthday. After 5 minutes we entered to our room, room service brought a beautiful cake, Cleanliness on the room and the entire hotel was perfect. Great Restaurant, great food and service.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MastroAlessandro
Reviewed October 19, 2009

We recently spent 5 nights at the Four Seasons located near the Ginza. The hotel itself is right on top of Tokyo train station, which is ideal for getting to and from the airport quickly and cheaply (by tokyo standards). The hotel offers a greeting service at Narita which we took advantage of. My girlfriend and I arrived on separate flights and terminals, we were both meet by separate hotel employees who expertly coordinated our meeting on the train. We were then met at Tokyo station by a young lady half my size who insisted on expertly carting our luggage through the crowds at Tokyo station....it was a very short walk to the hotel and we were quickly taken to our suite on the 7th floor, where we checked in our room. The suite consisted of 2 separate rooms, a living room, with work desk mini bar etc, a large bedroom and a separate bath with tub and walk in shower. All very nice, modern japanese style, The room has wi-fi, ipod players and flat screen television in every room. The bed was very comfortable, and dispite the room overlooking Tokyo station, fairly quiet, although you could hear the trains a bit, but not enough to disturb you. We used room service quite often for breakfast or a late night snack, pretty good selection of western and japanese styles, room service was prompt and friendly. The hotel has one restaurant, which I had breakfast in one morning, it was very good. but we didnt have dinner there. The gym is small but functional. The Concierge was excellent, helping us with dinner suggestions and arranging some touristy adventures outside Tokyo. We enjoyed our stay here,

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank DuffCooperJr
Reviewed September 30, 2009

I love this place and would deffo recomend to any people thinking of staying here.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends