Palace Hotel Tokyo(Marunouchi)
$509
$307
Trip.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $406/night.

$272
$189
$527
$454
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $530/night.

$248
$169
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$441
$260
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $336/night.

$148
$123
$411
$333
$201
$151
Trip.com
1,141 results
All reviewstrain stationsmall hoteltwo queen bedsone bedroom suitenarita expresscorner roomoffice buildingsmall lobbylevel of servicefloor to ceiling windowsfish marketboutique hotelginza districthotel serviceimperial palaceoutstanding servicemeet and greet
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Every time I go to Tokyo I try to spend a little time at the Four Seasons at Marunouchi, my favorite Tokyo hotel. They always take great care of you and extend a kind, personal touch that is always welcome when traveling far from home. I have been there many times and never gotten anything but the best service from warm and helpful people who try so very hard to make your stay comfortable.

For those new to Tokyo, or if you travel with lots of bags, the hotel will be more than happy to send someone to meet you at the railway station. The hotel is only about a 5 min walk from Tokyo station, but if you are not sure of your way around the station this can be of a bit of help. If you hit Tokyo station at rush hour, and you have bags, it can be a bit of fun to get out. :-)

On my last trip they knew I was on my way (because I 'tweeted' my status) and were kind enough to meet me at the door and made me feel welcome. I was even a little surprised that they were following my twitter feed. The social media team at this hotel go above and beyond! Each and every one of them adds to the value of this hotel.

The hotel rooms are great, and very large by Japanese standards. The location, a short walk to Tokyo station is perfect if you plan on traveling around Tokyo area. While Marunouchi area is very business centered, the proximity to Tokyo station makes it perfect for the tourists as well.

The restaurant in the hotel is very good as well, with great views of the Shinkansen as they come and go from the station. They put on special dinners very often, so it may be worth asking the hotel if they have one going on when you are there. They are very well done and worth a try. Lots of more casual places to eat in the area around the hotel. Most to them setup to feed the 1000s of people that work in the area and that offer a mix of price points.

I can not say enough good things about this hotel. While not a cheap place to stay, you do get great value for the money you spend. I look forward to my next trip!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Third time in FS at Marunouchi, this time for 4 nights.
I like everything about this hotel and its staff.
The staff is attentive and always helpfull, the food is great, the rooms are large and the beds are fantastic. With less than 60 rooms it never gets crowded - and You always feels welcome.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ljungskog
Reviewed June 16, 2012

For us, this was a slightly different Four Seasons experience. The Marunouchi hotel is smaller and a bit more intimate than most of the other FS properties we've visited. But it's still a Four Seasons and a very good one, at that. We had been looking forward to visiting this property for a number of years and we were not disappointed.

We thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay: highlights included the service (of course!), the restaurant (particularly the great breakfasts) and the location (right near Tokyo Station and the Ginza).

Our room had a view towards the Ginza, yet was quiet and very comfortable. The bathroom is beautiful in a typical Four Seasons way, and we enjoyed the L'Occitane amenities. The decor was a bit more subdued than some Four Seasons properties, likely because it feels more Japanese and slightly less Western. Overall, the room felt very calming.

The service was typical Four Seasons: excellent. The restaurant staff in particular were very friendly and helpful. The bar - taking up part of the lobby and the entrance to the restaurant - felt a bit less special than some of the other FS properties we've visited, but it wasn't bad.

This definitely feels like a business hotel because of its location, but we'd recommend this hotel even if you're a tourist on vacation like we were. Our visit to the Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi was an excellent way to start our week-long Japan trip.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MJPBAF
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have been a repeat customer for years, visit twice a year for business 2 nights each. The hotel is small and in a mixed use building. Location is very central, design is superb, service is unbelievable and friendly English speaking staff, restaurant is amazing, both Japanese and western choices. The attention to details is beyond expectations, they remember the little things from my last visit (iron board, room preferences etc). The hotel is expensive and the strong yen does not help.

Room Tip: all rooms are good, some train noise in all, rooms on the back has the train station view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank hemi4
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Wonderful service. Wonderful rooms and facilities. Caring staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business