“Picturesque meal”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed January 11, 2019

The food was delicious, at least what we got which was mostly sushi and sashimi. However, to note, the chefs spend time designing the presentation and feel of the plate prior to every serving and each time it was a treat!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I ate here with some friends one evening. Chef Yoshida-san prepared what is probably the best meal I have ever eaten! The sushi was beyond anything I have ever had, melt in your mouth excellent! The presentation was also excellent as was the service. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

It was a special occasion to entertain my important clients, and this, I reserved a corner private space for a party of six. The course menu was obviously excellent in terms of the quality and they do have a wide variety of drinks including Japanese sake. I just wanted to give them my highest rating and appreciation due primarily to their services. Reliable, going beyond expectations are always to key to any businesses.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

A little disappointing on the whole. Very slow and not particularly attentive service. The food was quiet good overall but far from being exceptional as we all had hoped. The fact that we were sitting underneath the air conditioning did certainly not add to our well-being. Tried once, won’t try again.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank MimiMichel
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Excellent!! I can't praise this restaurant enough. Staff helpfully explained and recommended dishes which were of the highest quality and presentation. Happiness!

Date of visit: January 2018