Tripadvisor
Chuo
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews free coffee and tea family mart dormitory room cozy place to stay luggage storage recommend staying here near the train station basic amenities first floor comfortable beds definitely stay here again osaka castle convenience store humidifier lounge supermarket japan
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place is really good. Very accommodating staff and the amenities of the hotel was great. I love their kitchen and I am so happy we booked here. Though check in time is 4pm and keeping luggage has a fee. We will be back soon!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Room is spacious and clean! Toilet is perfect with heater. There is a nearby family mart that is very convenient. Friendly staff. Overall im satisfied with my stay! Will definitely stay here again. Already recommended to my friends

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Clean, modern and great service. Location is in a quiet part of central Osaka, great for those who want to avoid to bustle of dontonbori but still want to be close! Also very close to a Osaka castle as well. Wish there were more food options close by. Will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Nomad66299588318, フロント オフィス マネージャー at &And Hostel Shinsaibashi East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for having stayed at AND HOSTEL SHINSAIBASHI EAST, and taking the time to write a review about your recent stay.
I am thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed staying here.
Your comment concerning the room is also much appreciated.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

me and my wife is so happy bcz i stay in the hostel at shinsaibashi area’s,all the facilities with affordable price. a simple modern room but you have a bathroom too on your every single room,that’s all make me feel satisfied..thx you @And hostel.:

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

I am thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed staying here.
Your comment concerning the room is also much appreciated.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

we both know if the room very very modern and minimalist ,and we enjoy it..the facilities.. it’s all covered what we need,and the bed..make me won’t to get up.. lol..!!
but once again,thank you so much @AND hostel..

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

I am thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed staying here, especially bed:). Your comment concerning the room is also much appreciated.