Lowest prices for your stay
$35
$35
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$34
Hotels.com$35
Priceline$35
getaroom.com$38
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for four nights just before Christmas. While the rooms were small in size (typical of many Japanese hotels), it was mostly clean (except for some hair on the bathroom wall) and comfortable. And most importantly, it was great value. Paid less than AUD100 a night on the Best Western website.

Location-wise, it is right on top of Nagahoribashi station, and a five to ten minute walk via an underground shopping arcade to Shinsaibashi station. It wasn't noisy at all as the hotel is just behind a main road.

The room has complimentary wired internet access which was quite fast. There's no wifi option though.

The front desk staff was courteous and spoke fluent English.

Didn't try the inhouse restaurant, so couldn't comment on it.

Overall, it was a great stay.

Room tip: Book directly with Best Western for great deals and loyalty points.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed 2 days in Osaka during the New Year Eve and New Year of 2013, which is not easy to get a hotel in a convenince location under my budget (my preference is stay in Shinsaibashi or Namba since I arrived Osaka at Namba station from Nagoya). Luckily, I found this hotel and booked within my budget.

Location: Location is good and it is only 5 mins walk to Shinsaibashi station or around 20 mins walk from Namba station. Both are the main shopping place for tourist. Two convenience stores just next to the hotel.

Room: The size is within Japan hotel standard. Room is quite new and clean.

Service: One of the frontdesk lady can speak fluent English. Wonderful and impressive. Since I never met any Japanese can speak such fluent English, even in Tokyo. She also helped me to updated my record to get back the Best Western rewards point since I can't provide my member id through the agent booking. Give her a "Like".

Breakfast: The breskfast served with both Japan and Western style food, since some of the hotel I stayed in Japan serverd wth the Japan style breakfast only. The food is fine and everything is nice.

Cons:
~Like most of the Japan hotel I stayed, there has not too many TV channel available to choose. No sports channel, movie channel available. And all of it are in Japanese.
~The hotel only provided the free wire internet service. No wifi service in hotel. There has a computer in the lobby available for the guest use. I had bring along with my Apple Airport Express during my trip, so I had built up my own wireless LAN in my room.

It's a nice stay for me in such a good price during New Year. I will consider to stay here again when I visit Osaka again.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We only stayed there for a night but this hotel is impressive. The staff speaks fluent English. The room has disposable slippers, portable heater (handy for my soaky socks) , a bigger than normal shower and toilet. A lot electricity outlets in the room for charging your small gadgets. Seven eleven is just across from the street. The nearby underground shopping tunnel is convenient if the outside weather is not desirable. The staff is nice and helpful. They even keep our luggage overnight w/o charge when we take an overnight trip to Mt. Koya.

Room tip: Check in early.
Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank TTL802
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed at the Best Western for 3 nights during our trip to Japan. Coming from another hotel in Tokyo the first thing I noticed about the room was the quality of the bed. From what I've researched it is unusual to find a queen sized bed in a Japanese hotel but the Best Western delivered. The bed was also very comfortable as well which was a blessing as we'd be so tired every day after all the walking/touring around the city.

Again, by western standards the room might be considered small, but it really isn't that bad. The room was very clean upon arrival and the cleaning services were thorough. The area around the hotel isn't the flashiest. We stayed in Tokyo for 5 nights before arriving in Osaka and the difference is immediately noticeable. I welcomed this change because I knew what to expect, and it wasn't really a bad thing, it's just different from the extreme cleanliness and rigidness of Tokyo. Osaka has a much more laid back atmosphere to it and there's a reason why it's referred to as the "anti-Tokyo".

Anyways the review is not about the city but about the hotel and the hotel was excellent. The location is very close to Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi which are THE places to go for eating and shopping. Also, the station is literally around the corner of the block which is fantastic. Check-in was quick and the staff was very nice. I liked how the hotel is right across from a 7-11/Sunkust which made it easy to pickup a quick bite/drink when leaving or arriving to the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2012
6  Thank Gaston Q
Reviewed December 2, 2012

It is little far from the metro red line. However, room condition and service overcomes this disadvantage.