1,198 results
All reviews the club lounge shopping mall ramen stadium hakata station main lobby sushi city complex bars and restaurants hotel is located food and beverage thoroughly enjoyed our stay big bathroom walk around japanese standards non smoking floor favorite hotel service staff
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I arrived at night and was met chauffeured to the airport. This was arranged for me by the concierge. I was met at the door and my luggage was shocked into the hotel, and my check in was expedited upon arriving in my room my luggage was brought up and was able to settle in. The accommodations are great. The best is fairly comfortable. The linens are very comfortable. The bathroom is amazing. Room service was ordered and it was incredible. I ordered lobster and vegetables for dinner. It was mouthwatering. Breakfast was great. If it matters, they still use a silver service set. Very nice touch! Everyone is professional. This hotel was a great choice. I would not hesitate to come back. The only real issue is that the internet connection is less than desirable. If you are here on a getaway from the world trip it’s perfect. If you are here on business, not so much. The mall is quite interesting. There are
Tons of stores to suit every need.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
GrandHyattFuk_Mktg, 広報担当マネージャー at Grand Hyatt Fukuoka, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Sheri E,
Thank you very much for your recent stay and taking your time to share your experience with us! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed staying at our hotel. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

The hotel is really a 10 minutes walk from from Hakata station - as mentioned on the hotel website. But, I arrived later in the evening and found the doors to the adjoining mall locked so could not proceed directly to the hotel. Had I known which entrances to the mall are open 24/7 (and they exist), my arrival would have been much easier than the one hour it actually took. Still a great location and great value!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GrandHyattFuk_Mktg, 広報担当マネージャー at Grand Hyatt Fukuoka, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear John M,
Thank you very much for having chosen to stay at Grand Hyatt Fukuoka! We appreciate your feedback regarding our website and we will update how to access our hotel from Canal City Hakata. Again thank you and looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!

Reviewed August 3, 2018

I've just spent 2 nights in this hotel. The location is fine in downtown, next door to a large lively mall.The staff is efficient. My room was comfortable but small with a nice bathroom. I've had access to the executive lounge, which is great with good food and drinks. There is a large fitness and an impressive in-door pool. This a good choice for a stay in Fukuoka

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Philippe J,
Thank you very much for your recent stay and valuable comment! We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

The Grand Hyatt is located adjacent to Canal City - a popular shopping complex, where Shops and restaurants are easily accessible. The hotel delivers good service, comfortable rooms,a well equipped gym and indoor swimming pool.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GrandHyattFuk_Mktg, 広報担当マネージャー at Grand Hyatt Fukuoka, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear andrewcD9070WU,
Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and taking your time to write your feedback! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when you visit Fukuoka next time!

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

2,000yen extra charge per person, even if you are in-house guests. We paid good money for our room and still we have to pay extra.
The service at front desk was excellent. But the extra charges left us with bad taste.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank OuijaAbel

Dear OuijaAbel,
Thank you very much for having chosen to stay at Grand Hyatt Fukuoka! Also we would like to say thank you for your feedback regarding our admission fee for our pool. We will use your comments in our future improvements. Again thank you and looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.