All reviews bus terminal foot massage machine great location public bath first floor nice smell design furniture basement floor cotton buds highly recommend staying here nice onsen should book hot bath ladies floor loved this hotel nice hotel stayed two nights
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2019

I pick this hotel because when i go get my rental car from budget then i realize I should book thhis hotel after my 10 day road trip. It suprise me how small the room are, howerver this is very typical in Japan. I was amazed by all the small details and gadget they provide for guests. Even the room is so tiny , shower was really really impressive. They have a strong six head massaage shower which my my tired shopping day gone. I had breakfast for 2 day in their resturant which I want to give them a 5 star,wonderful Japanese and western bufett bsft. The hotel lobby so stylist and I want to spend whole afternoon relaxing. Hotel is 3 mins walk from Hakata station, shopping mall, underground shops, hundreds of resturant around, you'll never get hungry. I took taxi to airport after I checked out and have to wait for a long time to get one. Last thing I'd like to remind traveller that hotel staff speak very little English and I did not have time to check out the hot spring .

Room tip: Room facing the railway track is a bit noisy & 3rd floor have paid washer & dryer
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

Staying here is so relaxing . I have days of traveling to Kumamoto Yufuin (Hakata to Yufuin) Beppu (Beppu to Hakata) between that one day bus costed ¥1,600 Nagasaki Huis-Ten-Bosch (5days Northern Kyushu Rail Pass for ¥10,000) In this hotel I can enjoy onsen morning and night all inclusive. The hotel is new and very close to Hakata Station (restaurants supermarket shops ... ) Very convenient, to get to hotel look for BUS TERMINAL ( walk towards that and look up, you will see a very large hotel )

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is just located 3 mins walk from the station. Surprisingly, there is a hot spring provided given at this reasonable price! Although the room is small and facility inside the room is a little bit old, i still satisfied about this hotel where is convenience to shopping mall or restaurants

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank simon1123
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

They were so kind in helping with my bags and getting me a taxi. The Lawson’s is very convenient with access close to the elevators. A tip for foreigners: a solo room is not as big as what you think. Remember japanese are very efficient with there space. I would come back again!

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank 951demetrin
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very conveniently located. Just few mins walk from Jr Hakata Station and right behind the bus terminal.

Have A nice smell when you entering the hotel - Like lemongrass. Smells good. Reception and lobby was modern and comfortable. The hotel had a nice onsen which was a bonus after a day of walking.

The rooms were abit small though.. especially the single room which I stayed on the first night. It was so tiny that I struggled to open my suitcase. The next night I moved into a twin room which was slightly bigger. The rooms were equipped with foot masssge machines which was good.

Nice stay overall apart the small room and the fact we asked the hotel reception lady to help book a restaurant for us. She said she will and confirm us whether booked or not. In the end she didn’t confirm us and we asked other staff but no one have any idea. Major disappointment for the lack of responsibility of the one staff.

Definitely helps if the staff can understand a little more English.

Date of stay: November 2018