See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2018

We arrived late, to leave for Nagasaki in the morning. Our travel agent selected this hotel for us, but it was a bit far from Hakata for our liking. Obviously nothing the hotel staff can do anything about.

The room was a bit smelly/musty and could surely do with an update. We noticed that some health & safety items were not working. The breakfast buffet was a Japanese breakfast, which I find a bit of an acquired taste.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Explorer806355, 営業ディレクター at Benikea Calton Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2018

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback.

You can come to our hotel from Hakata station by taking a bus.
It is just after 2 stops to get off the bus and it costs you only 100yen.

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our hotel.
We'd like to make sure that such mistakes don't happen again.

I hope to host you again in the future!

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure if I can call this an hotel
First of all, they can't speak english or understand english.
The room's wall is so thin that I can hear others talking.
The bed spring poked our back so I asked for the service I can get but the answer was we can't change rooms.
I repeatedly said we are not asking for changing rooms.
I asked the staffs to come up and see what's happening and after that he gave us a blanket.
The room smells too.
Location was not good either.
Not close to tenjin(18min walk) or hakata.
I really didn't enjoy staying here.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
ベニキアカルトンホテル福岡天神, 営業ディレクター at Benikea Calton Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Hello. Benikea Carlton Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin.
Thank you for using this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay.
I will make improvements to your point.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Good hotel with helpful staff.
This hotel is located a bit far from the train station but you can take a bus to the hotel.
All important amenities is available at the hotel with clean room.

The room is compact size with bathtub.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ベニキアカルトンホテル福岡天神, 営業ディレクター at Benikea Calton Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Hello. This is Benikea Calton Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin.
Thank you for booking this time. The hotel has a lot of buses that can take you to various places of interest.
Please feel free to contact the front desk for any inconveniences or inquiries during your stay.
Thank you very much for using it and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

in fukuoka I prefer use bus than a mrt/train, cause easier and less walk. I stay in this hotel and surprised because is better than I thought...
the faciities is good enough and the toilet is standard in japan... very nice
I didn't take the breakfast because we in ramadhan .. so I did'nt know about the breakfast.but if we back to fukuoka we want to stay here..

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ベニキアカルトンホテル福岡天神, 営業ディレクター at Benikea Calton Hotel Fukuoka Tenjin, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you very much for using this hotel.
Please feel free to contact us at the front desk if you have any inconveniences or questions during your stay.
I will always be waiting for you to visit Fukuoka again.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights in non-smoking single room. Small bath and shower in room. 5 mins walk from airport bus stop to/from International terminal. Cost 270 yen.
Breakfast ok - 750 yen - although choice limited. Staff helpful. Free WIFI throughout.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you very much for using this hotel.
Buses around the hotel provide buses to various attractions and Fukuoka International Airport. Please contact us at the front desk. Please feel free to contact the front desk if you have any inconveniences or questions during your stay.
I will always be waiting for you to visit Fukuoka again.