All reviews luxury hotel huge jacuzzi beautiful hotel hot tub bread basket the nearest train station kobe beef great view hotel restaurant japanese breakfast three nights min walk tv balcony diffuser bath
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

It was more amazing than I had initially expected. Staff were polite- the room was very spacious too.
We enjoyed the view of harbour land whilst drinking on the balcony. The bath was like the size of a swimming pool (slight over exaggeration but it was very big). The TV has a wide range of movies both Japanese and foreign with interesting sound systems next to the TV.
We also ordered room service for breakfast - we were given a choice of western and Japanese style breakfasts. The Japanese breakfast offers more variety in dishes compared to the western option but both were very luxourious!

We will be back !

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

It was the second time for us to stay at this hotel. It’s our favorite one. The room was huge with big balcony. The breakfast is the best so far in Japan . Table service with many selections of bread basket. You expect to spend over an hour on your breakfast. Great view around the hotel area . The hotel had indoor parking with direct access to the room .

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SA0614
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

This place has everything. Amazingly friendly staff, affordable prices, huge rooms with a balcony that overlooks the amazing harbour, huge jacuzzi with a view and a selection of restaurants. The centre of town is a 15 min walk away with all the restaurants and bars. Top stay!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank dandymar
Reviewed July 21, 2018

This was the best hotel we stayed in out of 8 hotels in Japan. Absolute luxury that would have been out of our price range elsewhere.

Staff are very welcoming and helpful, room exceptional, and lovely little touches like rose diffuser in bedroom, shortbread biscuits, large selection of toileteries. (This may have been just the luxury floor?). Nice balcony to sit in, and a large relaxing spa bath.

Cannot fault this place - hope to return one day.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank salisburyjane
Reviewed January 10, 2018

My partner and I stayed at La Suite Kobe for three nights.

This hotel is amazing! It is designed so that every room has a balcony with harbour views. It is very close to Kobe Harborland where there are lots of restaurants and shops. It is a little walk from the nearest train station but there is a hop-on, hop-off bus which stops just outside of the hotel.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable and well maintained. The staff were very friendly and professional.

We also took the opportunity to dine at the hotel restaurant, Teppanyaki Kokoro, so that we could sample some Kobe beef. It was an incredible experience. I’m a foodie, so being able to see expert chefs cooking with some pretty amazing produce, right in front of me, was amazing. It’s not the cheapest meal you’ll ever have, but the price is worth it for the experience.

I’m not sure when (or it) we will return to Kobe, but I hope we do as I would absolutely stay here again. I’d highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Room tip: All rooms have balconies and harbour views
Date of stay: June 2017