All reviews room size is pleasant stay minute walk train station internet sannomiya jr luggage english tidy japan amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Booked a large twin room but was given a smoking room - we both started coughing as soon as we opened the door - really stank. They said the online broker I used had sent through a request for a smoking room. The only non-smoking room they had was a small double.. and small it was. You're really up-close and personal in one of these rooms. Didn't get a decent sleep any of the nights. No offer of refund.. I have to talk to the broker about that .. but life's too short for those types of arguments so I'll just accept that I paid a lot for a pretty lousy room. As mentioned in other reviews, the airconditioning is a problem. Even though it was March, the room was pretty warm, and the ac was only blowing air - we tried to cool down the room by opening the window and it only opens a crack so not very effective. Overall a hotel stay I hope I'll forget quickly.

Room tip: The small double rooms are really singles only.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ダイワロイネットホテル神戸三宮, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kobe Sannomiya, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam This is Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kobesannomiya.
Thank you for reviewing us.
We apologize that we gived you bad memorise for staying
This hotel build quite long time ago so system are not really new.
We are making improvements with our system and we appreciate your feedback on this areas.
we look foward to your next visit.

Best Regards

Reviewed December 13, 2017

The hotel is located at a quiet street in the busy Sannomiya area. You can reach Sannomiya Station within 10 min and it's easy to find too. Lots of eateries around so you would be able to grab a bite when needed.

We had a comfortable 2 night stay in a spacious twin room. Room is clean with an air purifier provided. The hotel staff is friendly and attentive. Overall speaking, we've had a pleasant stay here!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
ダイワロイネットホテル神戸三宮, 支配人 at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kobe Sannomiya, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Dear sftham

We are glad to hear this platform brought you here,Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kobesannomiya.
Thank you for your favorable feedback. It really warms our hearts!
We look forward to your next visit!

Best Regards

Reviewed May 21, 2017

It was not easy for me to find the hotel, as JR Sannomiya station was under renovation. The signs were not clear. I should have taken the East Exit and gone up to the footbrdige. It'd be easier to find the hotel, and actually it'd just take me 5 minutes to go to the hotel.

The staff were very nice and helpful. I was put into a room on a high floor, but there was a construction site right in front of my room. It was a bit noisy and I asked for a change of room. The front desk quickly changed me to another room on the other side.

The air conditioner at first didn't work. I phoned the front desk and they gave me clear instructions to put it on.

When I checked out the hotel two days later in the morning, I left a folder with some documents inside it on the desk. When I found that it was missing, I went back in the afternoon to the hotel. The front desk lady kindly helped and found it for me.

The room was very clean and tidy, and it's spacious and comfortable. I appreciate Daiwa Roynet's hotels that have a high standard of services and quality of rooms.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
ダイワロイネットホテル神戸三宮, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kobe Sannomiya, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear John_Tsang
Thank you very much for staying with us at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kobe-Sannomiya, and thank you for your good review and comments. It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.

Our hotel is nearby from Sannomiya Station, it takes about 5 minutes on foot.
Of course we help you when you lost your way.

I'm glad you were able to spend an enjoyable time at Diawa Roynet Hotel.

When you come back to Kobe someday, please stay at our hotel.
Thank you once again for your good review, we are looking forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

The hotel is within walking distance of Sannomiya JR station. I got there in about 10 min of walk, even with a large check-in suitcase. The room is quite spacious. However, the hotel would provide only heat or air conditioning. It would not be a problem in the middle of summer or winter, but it gets tricky during spring or fall. I went there in April and it's quite hot that day, but the hotel is still with heat on, so I had to open the window and let the room cool down until about 1am. You don't want to leave your window open while you sleep because there are still many cars out there at night, even though the hotel is not facing a main road. Another issue is that WiFi is quite slow, and a lot of time, webpages do not even load as the connection time-out.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Daiwa Roynet hotel is within walking distance to Sannomiya Station. The rooms are small like typical business hotel. I particular like the check out system, where I can use a machine to check out without waiting in line. I used it to pay for my room.

Date of stay: January 2017