2,126 results
All reviews train station the executive lounge the concierge level excellent location same building takashimaya department store marriott associa fitness club tokyu hands convenient location beautiful hotel business trip the heart of the city breakfast buffet shopping mall international airport bit dated
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

We were pleased with our choice, especially considering there are so many hotels in and at Nagoya Station. We were going to having a
one night stay only but were wanting getting a couple of things done and whilst planning I learnt that Nagoya Train station was the largest
train station in the world! So finding the right “part” or “side” of the station to be in becomes a criteria as we were also a family of six
and a toddler. The Marriott worked out very well as it is right in the Central part of the station, sort of on the may from the Shinkansen
to the JR normal lines. The rooms are nice and spacious. We were on a high floor and received a 2pm late checkout as our Marriott Gold
privilege.

Trip type: Traveled with family
eo-marriott, お客様担当マネージャー at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear Kovitss 1965san,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience from staying with us at the Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel. We were delighted to know that you enjoyed a fantastic experience and the location of the hotel was ideal for your traveling needs. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future and if we can be of any further assistance please feel free to let us know.

Highest Regards,

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Stayed here a few times, after staying at some other hotels near Nagoya Station. Very close to the Meitetsu airport train terminus, not more than 5 minutes and you are on the train platform to the airport.

Lobby is the 15th floor on the Central Tower. Below that in the complex are many restaurants, shops, department stores, train and bus station, car rental, and even more shops and restaurants outside of the complex, connected by tunnels. It is a big hotel with lots of rooms, and big function rooms, so expect many people coming and going. The last time I stayed on forty something floor, with guest-only access door on the hallway. My room has a good view of the city. The towers is probably the highest buildings in Nagoya (not sure about the Nagoya TV tower).

I have a relatively spacious room by Japan standard, with almost everything you will need in a room. There is also a dressing table for the ladies. The club lounge is located on 36th floor, relatively big with limited but enough food and drink selection. I had breakfast on both the club and lobby restaurant. I prefer the club environment. The restaurant on lobby during breakfast is like a Sunday market, with lots of patrons. You can not help since it is a big hotel. I asked the hotel to reserve nearby restaurants for me on several occasions, using e-mails, and the service was excellent. However, the duty manager at the lobby speaks only limited English.

Since it is a big and busy hotel, do not expect its service to be impeccable. I have to reel the luggage to our room when no body is available.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
eo-marriott, お客様担当マネージャー at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear CLau888 san,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your recent experience.
However, we have however noted the many areas where you felt our services and our hotel could be improved. Your comments form an integral part of our service evaluation process, and help us ascertain areas for immediate improvement as well as future product development.

Thank you for your support of Marriott and we sincerely hope you will return for another stay in the very near future.

Nagaoya Marriott Associa Hotel

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Very well situated in the centre of the city over the main railway station. I was very high up, floor 30 something and so no noise. Lots of places to eat in the area even for a fussy eater like me. There was very good western breakfast and the rooms were large. I like to run and there was a nice run to Nagoya castle and behind the castle is a park with a nice 1.4km loop.
The only reason it got 3 out of 5 instead of 5 out of 5 is the 10" tablet on the bedside locker which is used to turn on and off the lights of the room. On my second night I realized that it has a camera and a WiFi connection and is in the hands of whoever is in the room. This looks like a hackers dream. I complained by email to the hotel and I got a bland we will bring this to the attention of our IT guys type message. I think a device like this on the side of your bed should come with a warning so you could turn it face down if nervous. Even then I presume it could still transmit sound.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
eo-marriott, お客様担当マネージャー at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear K1869RGtomm san

Thank you very much for sharing a review of your recent stay with us and for highlighting the positive aspect of your stay; from the accessibility of the hotel located in the Nagoya Station,
As we strive to deliver the best in our guest experiences and facilities, we truly appreciate your kind feedback regarding the areas to improve for the tablet experience at our rooms and a more comfortable area for our guests to freshen up

We sincerely hope to have the opportunity in welcoming you back for another visit soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

It’s location, right at the train station. Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel is located within a 10-minute drive from Nagoya Castle. Yamazaki Mazak Museum of Art is an 8-minute train ride away, while Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology is 2 minutes by express train. Nagoya Centair Airport can be reached via a 30-minute express train ride.
All staff are very friendly and breakfast is excellent.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 595stevenk
eo-marriott, お客様担当マネージャー at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Dear 595stevenk san

Many thanks for your excellent review! It is great to know that you enjoyed all aspects of Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel. We hope to see you again soon, and please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance with your future stays.

Kind regards

Nagoya Mariott Associa Hotel

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

I stayed there for 1 night. The hotel is located close to the train station and hence easily accessible by train. Good room. Centrally located hotel very close to the train station and hence makes commuting in Japan really easy. The restaurant does serve up a buffet that is above average. But there are plenty of places around the station area where you can get a good bite.

Would I stay there again - Yes.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
eo-marriott, お客様担当マネージャー at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Thank you for staying with us.

We really glad that you enjoyed your hotel life at our hotel.
We are located at above of train station, therefore it is really convinienced to go whereever you like for sightseen or business trip. Also, there are lots of restaurants and shop around hotel.
If you have an oppourtunity to visit in this area, please stay our hotel again.

Kiyoshi Kanazawa