All reviews rain shower great hotel quality price great shower water pressure was good the staff were great subway station comfortable stay business trip japanese business hotel comfortable room single room hotel room a great stay lots of restaurants one night within minutes
Reviewed February 10, 2018

I was in Nagoya for only four days and this hotel was perfectly suited for my needs. It was close to a fair amount of subway entrances as well as some points of interest (Nagoya TV tower, Science Museum, etc). Another plus was that the shades on the window kept out the light, so it’s perfect for late risers.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 3, 2018

The room and the whole hotel were very clean quiet and Ii liked the interior design. I enjoyed having the overhead shower and I was happy to find a blow dryer in my room as well. The wifi connection worked fine with my computer (but I experienced lags on my smart phone). The bed is quite high, which I personally like a lot as it is very comfortable to get up from them, but someone with young children may not feel at ease.
The location of the hotel is quite convenient - right at the city center, but I had troubles with getting there with my luggage (I went from Hisayaodori subway station), so please check the route or take a taxi if you plan to travel with heavyweight suitcases.
I think the price/location/quality/comfort ratio is quite excellent, so I can definitely reccomend this hotel for solo trips.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 1, 2018

I checked in 29th.
I was taked the University entrance test , so I was really tired.
In hotel thr blind was so good it can be intercepted sunlight.
So I can take good quality of sleep.
And the all factor was nice when I stayed in their.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

7-10 mins walking distance to subway station, quiet place but still very convenient around the hotel. Many many restaurants and shopping stores nearby. Room/bathroom size is bigger than traditional Japanese hotel room, water pressure is strong and u will like it! Style and design is chic and trendy. As for defect part, I will only to say the hanger is not enough, only 4 hangers for one room, too less for two persons use. Overall I think it’s a great hotel in Nagoya!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Calvinncku
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Stayed there in early Nov, it was just opened and still able to smell the "newest" but not the alcohol from the paint. Not located in main road so very quiet and easy to walk to centre for shopping and restaurants. Especially night time, there are many restaurants opened till very late and chill/drinks with friends. Front desk staff was very helpful and can speak good english which helps lots. Walking to airport bus terminal is less than 10 mins. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: November 2017