All reviews convenient location walking distance nice hotel sakae area restaurants and shops business trip hotel room english speaking staff few steps train station oasis exit japan nagoya shrine core mins
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

I’m very disappointed because of your rejecting to keep my luggages in this morning. I’ve gone to many hotels of Japan. They all have allowed to keep my baggages even I have come back a few days later. I was very frustrated to move my two luggages to another hotel which I shall come back in Nagoya by three days. For this unfavourable experience, I would not recommend anybody to go to your hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank 516tss
Journey810165, マネージャー at Hotel Trusty Nagoya Sakae, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Thank you very much for staying at Hotel Trusty Nagoya Sakae.
Also, we appreciate for giving us your comment.

We sincerely apologize for causing such trouble.
Usually, we keep luggage at front desk even after check out.
We will train the staff again and we will work on this trouble will not happen again.
If there is any chance, we hope you will stay at our hotel again.

Reviewed November 18, 2018

Convenient location that is just a short subway ride to/from Nagoya Station. Sakae is a vibrant commercial area, so there is a wide variety of shops and restaurants in the area right outside the hotel doors.

The staff are helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Journey810165, 予約 at Hotel Trusty Nagoya Sakae, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Thank you for staying at Hotel Trusty Nagoya Sakae.

The location of our hotel is just a few minutes from Sakae Station, and very close to shopping and entertaining district area.

Thank you for your comment about our staff, and hope you were able to stay comfortable at our hotel.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

I stayed here for a week on a business trip. It was very well located for walking to the office and finding restauarants in the evening. The room was comfortable and the air condition very efficient. Breakfast was good but a little odd for western tastes! I found the room very dark as the only window overlooked the central core of the hotel, and the only light came from the skylight way up in the roof.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Journey810165, マネージャー at Hotel Trusty Nagoya Sakae, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Dere Mr. and Mrs.Robertsladeuk

Thank you for your stainng and your opinion.
We could to know about locaited was good,
so if you liked breakfast and the also can able to prepare more nice view,
We can let you have some more good bussines stainng so.
We will make your opinion in the future.

Thank you.

Hotel Trusty Nagoya Sakae Miyuki Miyazaki

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel was great, we really loved the area. Lots of food places to try, really good atmosphere and a much slower pace than in Tokyo. Make sure to use exit 10A (or 10B) if you’re catching the subway there - don’t be fooled, these exits are near exits 3 and 4, not near exit 10.

The breakfast was decent, I’d recommend the second option. The only main issue we had was there was no natural light in the room - made it hard to know what time of day it was

The room was a good size for a Japanese hotel room, but still a little cramped by western standards and had USB charge points on either side of the bed.

All in all a decent place to stay

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Room is quality material, bed is very comfortable, space is as expected in Japan, bath/shower room nicely equipped. Near subway, quiet area, near restaurant and attractions such as Astuka Shrine and Nagoya castle.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
トラスティ名古屋栄, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel Trusty Nagoya Sakae, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your recent stay at Hotel Trusty Nagoya Sakae.
We were really glad to hear from your wonderful comments and
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Trusty.

Yours sincerely,