1,626 results
All reviewsamusement parkyokohama bayferris wheelcosmo worldminato miraismall balconyshopping mallgreat viewbusiness triphaneda airportfun parkconference centerseparate showerking bedwestern style hotelgood sizelandmark plaza
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 2 nights during July on a business trip to Yokohama. The hotel is good, staff friendly (as usual in Japan), but the hotel already has come into years. Design, furnishing seems to go a bit back to the 80s.
Breakfast was OK. Not much choice for fresh fruits.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Triprater-71
Reviewed July 18, 2018

You can take the limousine bus from Narita directly to the hotel. Very convenient location to sightsee, shop, and eat. Not too expensive, either. For little kids, a play land is right beside it. You will never regret choosing this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Golfwithcats
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Fabulous staff and our room was so comfy with an amazing view - a wonderful place to come home to daily after work! Only one issue: the wifi wasn't totally steady - it would go out for a minute or 2 about once an hour.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2018

We drove to this hotel and was immediately greeted by a staff member at the entrance helping us unload luggages and brought them to the hotel lobby while I drove to their underground parking lot. The staff member clearly told me to meet them on the second floor. That piece of information was most welcomed.

Everyone at the concierge and reception was helpful and cheerful. All could converse well in English as the place is very close to exhibition centre nearby. If you like to visit CupNoodle Museum, it is only four minutes away on foot.

The view of the rooms cover Tokyo Tower, SkyTree, Pacifico, the ferris wheel and more! Train station, restaurants and convenience stores are all accessible. Great location!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank arthurntc
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a week in June-July for a convention. My room was 1416, facing the Ferris Wheel and Bay. The room is “American sized”, which surprised me. I had a room mate for the trip and we both slept comfortably, had enough space to not feel crowded and we’re extremely pleased with the service, from housekeeping and porters to the restaurant and concierge staff.

There was a large bathtub and a shower in the room, tv, mini fridge, small balcony and lots of room for clothing storage. I was pleased with the quality of the toiletries and you receive complimentary bottled water upon arrival. I experienced zero issues the entire 7 day stay and in fact would highly recommend this hotel. The view, especially at night was stunning, the room spacious and quiet and the ac worked like a charm.

As a side note, half of our group stayed at the Intercontinental, next door and all were bummed they didn’t choose this hotel instead. If you get a chance, stay here, I can’t imagine you’ll be disappointed with anything.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business