“Worth a visit for the decor”

Moto Vecchia - Cafe
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Bellerive
Hobart, Australia
“Worth a visit for the decor”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Serving great coffee, soups, toasted sandwiches all with a lovely Italian twist. A delightful ambiance with a collection of old motor bikes, non matching furniture, old black & white photos...
Be prepared to have to wait to be seated. A delightful addition to the Eastern Shore.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank CindyKage

“Certainly Quiky”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

No better words for this cafe I LOVE IT. The food is good homemade tucker and the coffee and hot chocolates are to die for just so good on a cold winters day. The soups are so delicous and taste just like Mum's made with love and pride as all the food is. This month as I am moving house I have been in and out of this cafe on numerous times the food has been top class every time. The service has been top class very time. The atmosphere they have created is wonderfully homely with all the nic naks, motor bikes and family photos you can wonder around and have a read and feel the characters of those people. I love the old mismatch furniture reminds me of my first home , handme downs from my Mum and Dad and Aunties. The crockery is beautiful and stays in the same era. Well done to the business owner/ s for creating such an inviting atmosphere I want to go back everyday .

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank leanneandrew15
Hobart, Australia
“Quirky Vintage Motorcycle Cafe”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I love quirky cafes. This was a great find in Bellerive. Very busy, a great place to meet. Has comfy arm chairs and a couch, a movie of vintage motorcycle events playing, and a court yard out the back for those days when the weather is great. Good food and coffee, Large biscuits and cake between $2.50 - $4.50, also special coffee and biscuit deals. Reasonable prices on other food.

• Visited June 2014
Hobart, Australia
“A Taste of Italy at my back door”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Fantastic décor, great friendly service and wonderful food. They even hold one on one cooking classes with Natalie.

Visited June 2014
Hobart
“Great lunch for 15 women”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Our club chose Moto for lunch, excellent atmosphere,not rushed, daily specials, which included a delicious and plentiful minestrone soup. I tried the Chilli hot chocolate , really enjoyed it.
Our mains were under $15 what a treat, rustic italian with plenty of choices.
We had quick and attentive service by great young staff. We will return and bring other with us.

• Visited May 2014