“Cambodian Beef to die for!!”

Golden Junk Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Bellerive
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had the best Cambodian beef ever on Saturday night!! Our waiter Edward was brilliant and we will definitely be going back !

Reviewed April 28, 2014

No value for money we had a banquet for 10 we all left hungry and the price compared to its counterparts is shocking plus no sweets they were extra very disapointed

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Definately an experience not to miss when in the bellerieve area.
I've both dined in and taken away and am always thuroughly impressed.
I always get the banquets for group birthday events as you always leave with a full belly and smile on your face.
On our last visit we had Cantonese beef, the golden junk special and the sweet and sour pork with some special fried rice, quality ingredients and taste to die for!
The staff were attentive
and helpfull and actually remembered who orderd what, a rare occurance nowadays!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I read the reviews and decided to try takeaway for my daughters birthday but was a bit disappointed, the sauce was left out of the order for the sweet and sour pork and the battered pork was in tiny pieces and quite dry also the lemon chicken dish was not cooked enough the batter wasn't cooked all the way through.

1  Thank Jenny P
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The Golden Junk produces good food at a reasonable price. The decor is very Chinese and so is the service. After visiting China I don't see it as a bad thing, just different to what we in the west expect. So if you want good food with a great view but not necessarily a "down to earth" personable waiter/waitress the golden junk may just be your place. Oh, and the chicken cashew was huge and yummy.