“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Diva Espana

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Comares
Diva Espana
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

If you haven't been to this place you should go!
Kathy and Linda care about what they do and this makes Diva Espana a special place to go to. Their attention to detail is second to none. The food was wonderful, rooms are very clean and comfortable, the views are fantastic and nothing is too much trouble for Kathy and Linda.
It's a place you can go on your own, with friends or as a couple. Diva espana has a very relaxed atmosphere so it's great if you want to relax round the pool all day or there's plenty of places to go and visit if your are looking for something more active. We will be back1

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank Anne C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

We booked to stay here in need of a rest and looking to chill out and relax...

This is THE place to be for peace, tranquility and amazing views across the mountains. We loved the owners Kathy & Linda, and Spice the dog too! The food is out of this world-and nothing is too much trouble for these friendly owners.

We made some good friends while there, and spent a lot of time round the pool, and chilling in the jacuzzi. The full-body massage was devine, and we take home a special memory of the roof terrace and many laughs around the dinner table in the evening... with #43's We will return for sure!

• Stayed October 2011
5 Thank 43-OTR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

My first ever review on Trip Advisor.. This place really does live up to it's reviews & we can't wait for a return visit. Location stunning, service amazing, Kathy's food incredible & Linda's quick wit to put you at ease.  We really could not have asked for more; we returned fully relaxed & with happy memories of a special break away. Linda & Kathy really have made this place somewhere you will want to return to again & again.

• Stayed October 2011
4 Thank Arrivals
Banbury
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

We stayed for two weeks at Diva Espana for our honeymoon in May this year. It was our first visit and definitely will not be our last!

Kathy and Linda made us feel very welcome and ensured throughout our stay that we had a wonderful time.

The location is amazing and boasts wonderful views. We stayed in the apartment which has all the facilities you could wish for, including a great DVD collection!

It is a great base to explore the surrounding area and Kathy and Linda were very helpful with supplying maps and local information.

We would recommend Diva Espana to anyone and hope to return again soon.

Room Tip: The Olive Grove apartment has a lovely private terrace.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank LauraBanbury
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

My first holiday alone and I couldn't have picked a better place! Best holiday I have EVER had and I will definitely be going back, even if it's alone again if I can't drag anyone with me (although am sure I will be able to as I can't stop raving about it to all my friends).

The room was immaculate and spacious, beautifully decorated by Kathy and Linda (owners), with the most fabulous high ceilings. Kathy's food is to die for, seriously, I am in mourning for the food already! Linda's humour and wit made me smile every day and the pair of them made me feel so welcome and at home that I sulked royally when I had to leave! Not forgetting Spice the dog, who is the most well behaved dog I have ever known and also the most adorable.

The scenery is breathtaking, and Linda's taxi service will take you to local towns for shopping if you haven't hired a car, not that I wanted to leave for a second, but I had promised pressies to people so I forced myself, just the once :D

Go... book now! You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
5 Thank Bish76
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

Just back from Diva Espana. Our second visit, this time we took a friend. Beautiful, professional, caring in every way, we cannot recommend it enough. Got picked up in malaga by Linda and chauffered to our wonderful location. The food is to die for and Kathy cooked wonderful food that met my diabetes requirements in every way. A rare and wonderful treat! Thank you.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ReadingLasses
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

Welcoming owners, who immediately make you feel at ease. Comfortable rooms, all pristinely clean. Great facilities including pool and jacuzzi with places to sit and join others or quieter areas to chill and just enjoy the stunning views. Lovely freshly prepared and locally sourced food provided with kind and friendly service. Nothing is too much trouble and Kathy and Linda obviously go out of their way to make you stay with them as enjoyable as possible.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo