“Great food”

Sizzling Stone
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Kesh
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Speciality is "Steak on the Stone".
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Will be back again this place is best the staff could not be better I want to try the T bone next time they were sold out that's how good it must be my fillet was the best thanks for a great night.

3  Thank Mickeymac1000

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Fantastic meal, wonderful atmosphere, friendly, helpful staff.
Would advise that you pre book as it is always busy.....

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Such a pleasure to have eat in this restaurant. The service was impeccable and the food was beautiful.
The menu had a loads of choices of fish, meat , and duck. Before we had ordered they left a beautiful spread of homemade breads in a basket, with butter or a beautiful combination of what seemed to be jam and olive oil. The menu was very hard to make a decision because everything sounded amazing. For starters I had the special which was a spicy sweet salsa beef mince with taco chips. It was simple but tasted lovely. My father had an attractive looking salad with small pieces of bacon and chicken with a caesar sauce. My Mum had a fabulous garlic mushrooms but not the normal garlic breaded mushrooms that you would typically get but it looked like a soup with beautiful garlic and cream sauce. I tasted it and it was simply beautiful, not too rich either. Perfect to wet the palette before the main.
For the main I ordered the lamb and the portion size was big, 4 succulent lamb Ribs on chump and any side you liked from the side menu which were chips, champ, garlic chips, baby potatoes in a sweet chilli and sour cream sauce. I had sweet chilli and sour cream baby potatoes. The lamb ribs were melt in your mouth, the meat was falling from the bone. It was very tasty. My Mum had the duck which again was a big portion and tasted only beautiful. My Dad had the hake for his main and he loved it again the portion was big.

Definitely come in starving as portions are big, you will not leave hungry, that is for sure. Unfortunately, we didn't have the time to stay for dessert. The service was very quick and very easy to accommodate. I was packing up the bones for my dog at home and they came over and provided me with tinfoil without having to ask. I love that attention and proactive attending to customers. Great customer service

1  Thank PauricMurphy
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Such a lovely place with nice staff, good food and a terrific ambience. Well worth a visit ... I'll be back soon!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is a great local restaurant - well known amongst locals. But if you are not local, on holiday or passing through its well worth a stop off. The menus is modern and the sizzling steaks are fab! Staff are friendly and there is a nice ambience. Well worth a visit.........

2  Thank MandyNIreland